Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities (601 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
I know what you might have heard or experienced when it comes to chinchin production.

One, hygiene is important. And it's imperative to have minimal human contact with the ingredients.

Hence, you need to have these incredibly durable machines to start or improve your chinchin production.

1. Blender Mixer: This is different from the conventional blender for bread production. It evenly blends all your ingredients and dough very fast.

2. Flatter: This flattens the mixed though, it looks like the Miller for bread production but this one flatten the dough more depending on your thickness preference.

3. Cutter: This is the beast, this machine will cut more that 40bags of flour daily. So if you want to produce in very large scale, this is your best choice. The machine will cut in one width and three different lengths.

4. Fryer: This is a deep fryer in different capacities.

5. Stainless Working Table: It will never rust and it's smooth. It lasts forever and you're sure of hygiene.

We partnered with companies that does the following. We will help you get the best deal possible.

1. Packaging Machine
2. Nylon Branding

Attached are the images of these machines.
Contact us for videos.

Our factory address
128, Ashipa Road Ipaja Ayobo Lagos
09071540209, 08095919701 (Both calls and Whatsapp)

We are giving a huge discount to the first 5 people to inquire from the 18th of June 2021 to the 18th of July 2021.

We are always on ground to respond to you if ever you need us in your factory for maintenance and repairs, in any part of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chinchin Cutter

Power: Electric
2HP, Single phase electric motor.

Generator: from 4kva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Deep Fryer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Blender Mixer

5HP, Three phase electric motor.

Generator: from 7.5kva (3 Phase)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Flatter

2HP, Single phase electric motor.

Generator: from 4kva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chinchin production is one of the most lucrative business in 2021.

Truth is many people are into it but the market is just to big and you can make a whole lot of money too.

If you have these machines, you will do better than the rest.

If you have a unique recipe too, your chinchin will standout.

I have a recipe guru that I can introduce you too.

If you want to take total control, then brand your chinchin and have a packaging machine..... Then you're in for a big gain in the market.

I will give you some organic marketing tips as well.

What are you waiting for?

Reply to this post and I will get back to you ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Check out Jimmyfix Chinchin Equipment on Google!
https://g.page/r/CfY7k4X84boNEA0
Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by Maximus85(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Have you decided to start commercial chinchin production?

I am here for you A-Z

Let's talk about it.
Re: All The Machines You Need To Produce Chinchin In Large Quantities by SpartanJ: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Maximus85:
Chinchin production is one of the most lucrative business in 2021.

Truth is many people are into it but the market is just to big and you can make a whole lot of money too.

If you have these machines, you will do better than the rest.

If you have a unique recipe too, your chinchin will standout.

I have a recipe guru that I can introduce you too.

If you want to take total control, then brand your chinchin and have a packaging machine..... Then you're in for a big gain in the market.

I will give you some organic marketing tips as well.

What are you waiting for?

Reply to this post and I will get back to you ASAP

Please share with me

(1) (Reply)

Eprequalification Invitation For New Suppliers And Vendors / Extend Your Business To Every Part Of The World / Business Name Registration Bonnanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.