Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music (280 Views)

Top 5 Nigeria Musicians Who Penetrated The American Music Industry / WIZKID & Tems 'essence' Get American Music Awards Nod / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music by Ilamina(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Realized they are not part of us
Black americans are Americans
Caribbeans are caribbeans

They don't even like us or wanna associate us because they said we sold their ancestors

I was just deceiving myself since
� Black unity won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music by Naijatastic: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Listen to Nigerian music. The website url is in my signature below.
Re: I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music by Chachamusicpod: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2021
if you are looking for the best of new songs out of Africa released during the week, kindly listen to Cha Cha Music Review Podcast, this is a podcast that review, critique, analyse, rate new songs from top African artist, Cha Cha Music Review Podcast is Amplifying the African sound by bringing the best of African music to your ears

Here is the link to this week episode https://radiopublic.com/cha-cha-music-review-podcast-8QMVJO

Ilamina:

Realized they are not part of us
Black americans are Americans
Caribbeans are caribbeans

They don't even like us or wanna associate us because they said we sold their ancestors

I was just deceiving myself since
� Black unity won't take you anywhere
Re: I Have Stopped Listening To Caribbean And Black American Music by Ilamina(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman BIRTHDAY BROADCAST 2021 / Which Sound Sultan's Song Are You Listening To? / Dj Tarico & Burna Boy - Yaba Buluku (feat. Preck & Nelson Tivane)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.