Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Can I Make Money With My PS4 To Support My Situation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money With My PS4 To Support My Situation (293 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation / Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With My PS4 To Support My Situation by homealone00: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
So due to my financial issues I will be moving to a smaller apartment when I get one, but I have a ps4, I dont want to sell it though i just want to put it up for business like the barber shop or so, elders in the house that have ideas about this dealings, pls put your son through.
Re: How Can I Make Money With My PS4 To Support My Situation by Omihanifa: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
You can use the device to generate income but make sure the area you are going to situate the business is close to a busy road where there are plenty youths and children
Re: How Can I Make Money With My PS4 To Support My Situation by joinnow: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
homealone00:
So due to my financial issues I will be moving to a smaller apartment when I get one, but I have a ps4, I dont want to sell it though i just want to put it up for business like the barber shop or so, elders in the house that have ideas about this dealings, pls put your son through.
Partner with a barber in a busy location
if you can't rent a good shop at a good location

(1) (Reply)

Get In,you Need This! / If Lagos State Govt Decided To Help You What Will You Ask Him To Do For You? / Upwork Traning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.