Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Without Contraceptives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Without Contraceptives (230 Views)

Ladies! How To Calculate Safe Period To Have Sex And Avoid Pregnancy / 7 Best Home Remedies To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Avoid Pregnancy Without A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Without Contraceptives by 9jatodaycom(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
I Didn't Get Pregnant...

Yes, I didn't get pregnant even with frequent intimacy with my fiance. But how was I be able to do? Find out later from reading this amazing e-book.

When I first get to know about my menstrual cycle and the benefits that come with it, I was a 200 Nursing student. By the virtue of those teachings, I was able to learn a lot about my menstrual cycle. From how to avoid pregnancy to reducing menstrual pain and avoiding discomfort during menstruation.

Imagine what life would have been like getting pregnant at 200 level. The stress, financial impacts, social impacts, and all the rest. Of course, I could have gone for contraceptives but I still have personal reservations about them.

With a fiance like mine who doesn't like using Condom and will even want to settle down immediately if the pregnancy occurs, I had no choice but to find an alternative. And I was able to avoid pregnancy and even completed my studies. Years after, we are currently married with a kid with me rising in my career!

Now, you may not be a student going to school, you may have graduated or even started working. This guide is for every woman out there who isn't ready for pregnancy and wants to achieve that without using contraceptives.

You have the right to choose when to be pregnant even with frequent intimacy with your partner. You don't have to halt your dreams, vision, or job because of a pregnancy.

Hence, this guide will show you how to master your menstrual cycle. You will learn how to prevent pregnancy using your menstrual cycle calendar, how to reduce and prevent pain during menstruation among many other thrillings information.

Are you ready to prevent pregnancy without contraceptives? Get How to Avoid Getting Pregnancy guide by clicking on the link now.
https://digitalnurse.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Records No Death In 15 Days / List Of Most Deadliest Disease A-Z / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility A Leading Cause Of Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.