Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me (263 Views)

I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! / I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / I Saw This Crystal/stone In My Farm, Not Sure If It Has Worth(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me by dicksonohm(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please, help a brother. I took Covid-19 - - - NIRSAL loan last year, I invested part of the money on maize and cassava farms, but unfortunately, Fulani herdsmen grazed on the Farms and destroyed all, I could get a single cob of maize.

In the same vain, the remaining money I invested in farm with an Agritech company got stuck too due to d challenges the company claimed they faced too, only expecting the capital.
Although I've not heard from the bank, but I'm scared this might lead me into trouble if I'm not able to pay at due time.
Please advise me.
Re: I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me by Prechgold1180(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nothing to advise you here bro
Abi u wan go fight Fulani herdsmen
Re: I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me by heniford2: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sorry for your lose you voted buhari in count your lose and move on next time if fulani graze your farm kill them all no mercy
Re: I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me by aliluke: 4:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Maybe it will be better to contact the sector that processed the loan for you to know if there is an avenue to tackle this case, you should've thought of this before taking a loan to invest on something..
Re: I'm Not Sure What Tomorrow Holds For Me by Tomide007: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Did you drop any collateral for the loan. If you didn't drop a collateral, then it's an unsecured loan and if your reasons for not paying up is genuine, the debt will be seen as bad debt.
However, only God can help you get a loan in future because you won't be credit worthy.

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing Basic Switches And Lamp Holders The Easy Way In Nigeria. / Video: The Spiral Effect Of Youth Unemployment On Insecurity In Nigeria / Free Video Advert For Brand/business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.