Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God (487 Views)

#EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
On this fateful evening. After picking a client's car to deliver 2moro. Due to the hectic hold-up, I was driving jejely so as not to scratch the exotic ride. On getting to jakande gate where buses usually park to make their passengers come down. Chia na so one LT driver hit me unknowingly to him that just brought out the anger in me as I came down and started exchanging words with him, I don't know the stupid thing that came over me. Yes he provoked me but after what I have spent today I discovered I could have just walked out of the incident even the lastma officials there would have detained him but at the end of the day I paid for his medical bill because I tore his face and also had to give him additional cash voluntarily because when I saw the face even the pharmacist was just using one kind bad eyes to look at me that anger almost ruined me 2day. I disappointed myself,the lastma officials even the agberos that knew me felt disappointed thats how low it was. And not to 4get during the incident my two phones were stolen temporarily but as per omo boy I had to sort some boys 5k to help me bring it out sort the lastma officials 5k and spent another 3.5k on the driver 1.5k for the treatment and 2k for my stupidity. Just for a few seconds madness and the repair on the car at the end of the day is a scratch. So pls guys let's be careful out there yes street hard but let's try to control our emotions. It could have been way worse for me today, the driver could have just slumped after the first hit or when he used to spanner on me and it hit me on the head, it could have been game over for me. I am always grateful to God that I am at home today despite my actions and would give the driver a call later today to know how he is doing. Dont hesitate to call your vehicle delivery makanaki anyday anytime. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God by Mutemenot(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
A minute anger can destroy what you cant get in the next 10 years.. I learnt my lessons already so I always choose to be a fool than to regret ...

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mutemenot:
A minute anger can destroy what you cant get in the next 10 years.. I learnt my lessons already so I always choose to be a fool than to regret ...
boss I just turn mumu. It was during the incident that it dawn on me that what have I brought upon myself but as omo boy I just dey use ogboju but chai my 2 phones were gone during that point and my mind went off though it was the area boys that ran that levelz but they said if it was someone else they would just break bottle on his head,destroy the car,run away and sell the phone off at a giveaway at least they no go lose lipsrsealed undecided but all thanks to those agberos and lastma guys they really stood by the car that nothing nothing go happen to am client motor what would I have told him.
Re: I Made A Very Big Mistake But All Thanks To God by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Be safe out there bro. We are human bound to make mistakes but try to put emotions under control. One love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Conspiracy Theory On Super Tv Ceo Murder / IG Wants To Sacrifice 2000 Of Us - MOPOL Officers Posted To Maiduguri Laments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.