Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) (79037 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Bahun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shellsploit:
Just to look good... shocked
E remain child bearing undecided
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by dondadah7: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shellsploit:
Just to look good... shocked E remain child bearing undecided
hahahahhahaha
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by dex4sure: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
She will end up blaming her man for not giving her enough money to make the hair at a good saloon....fear naija babes
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by folake4u(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Arghhhh! This video reminds me of the fight that happened in my hostel three weeks ago.
Two girls wey chop belleful chose 1am to 3am to fight and disturb the peace of the hostel. Lol, look at the pulling of braids involved mehnnnnn, the other girl had some of her natural hair chopped out of her head.
Gosh!
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
What kind of fashion or reason would make anyone subject themselves to such pain?

I won't care the amount of money i spent to make that hairstyle cos I'm going to loose the hair instantly...I won't even make such suicidal hairstyle in the first place cheesy cheesy
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Basicend: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
pretydiva:
That's why I hate to braid. It's painful mehn

Why put urself that pain in the first place?

Am a guy and that nonsense on her head doesn't even move me. . She would have been better with low cut or something natural.

If I like ur shape and skin that's all. If you like put on slippers and short nails or anything. . I will still be tripping..

6 Likes

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Braids shouldn't be too painful. Then you Africa women wonder why your hair doesn't grow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
pretydiva:
That's why I hate to braid. It's painful mehn

Braids shouldn't be painful.

That's why African women hair is damaged.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by sylve11: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
She cried out seriously............... shocked cool
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Reelmii: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pretty hurts
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
highestbid:
Respect to Women .. This thing is painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFvvzzQ0-4

Respect to whom?

If you want respect, then respect yourself.

Carry a low cut if you can't take the pain of braids.

As simple as asdfghjkl

1 Like

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
siofra:

But e dey cut front hair too much.

It depends on the stylist that made it and if your hair is weak, it can cause it to break.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by sisisioge: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

This is too funny!
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
If the Eyes of our sisters are opened to see what this thing they put on their hair is, they will use bottles are tear it off.

1 Like

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by ThuGGeR147: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
I think say na hyena dey cry before ooh.... shuoooO.. Anya lowé Zuzu Obo... Mtcheeew
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
So it's really that painful to make her cry like that?

CharisEleos:
That is why knotless braid is cool. Easy to move and style.

I think what happened was, the stylist picked and held a piece of hair where there's a nerve in the scalp but doesn't know.

I had that experience severally and then I'll feel like crying and loosening the hair until i discovered it was a particular part that had a nerve. I loosened that part and immdiately felt a great relief.
For some, it may be in three places in their scalp.

Since then, whenever my stylist gets to that part, I'll tell her to loosen her grip.

This one looks too tight. Haba. No baby hair in the front line to even spice it up. Thank God my natural baby hair is my saving grace as they can't hold it.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Irennediva(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
The future is Female shocked

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin she dey cry for? Wetin you wish for, na him you go get!
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Go an surrender, confess ur sin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm, Nigeria women
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by dontbothermuch: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Na so oo
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
highestbid:

Iku Oro tin Baku, Iya ese tin baje,
Gbogbo re Lori kolo, Jesu Oluwa oma seooo

Ntori mi lose jiya.

Selah!
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yankee101:
So it's really that painful to make her cry like that?

Very painful when that happens but some peoples hand are not hard. So it's not painful.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Regex: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
bukatyne:

Three days would not solve the pain of this particular style.

I'm thinking she somehow somewhere offended the hair stylist.

This is the kinda I mistakenly stepped on your shoe and didn't notice and neither did I apologize for it. Then I come to your shop and you deal with me.

Nothing personal... grin grin
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
highestbid:

oh! Women!
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Regex:

I'm thinking she somehow somewhere offended the hair stylist.

This is the kinda I mistakenly stepped on your shoe and didn't notice and neither did I apologize for it. Then I come to your shop and you deal with me.

Nothing personal... grin grin

No, the beginning of the hair is whipped with the attachment (very tightly) before braiding or twisting it.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Taniaa:
Ah maybe you have stubborn hair? Mine is usually fine after three days

Lucky you o!

My hair is thick and scalp very sensitive.

I had respite after a week.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by tobatele(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tita, riro, la n kola

1 Like

Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
siofra:
I know this style, it's usually done when you have a natural hair or short hair and you want it to last longer. It's very painful, tueh.

After picking your hair with the attachment, the person braiding it uses some attachment strands to wrap around the braid he or she started thereby pulling your hair from the roots and making it very tight and unbearably painful.

I know the style and I can’t allow someone do that to me. I have VERY tender scalp, everybody done know me. Once I braid my hair, they don’t get too excited because I go loosen am in 1 week.
Re: Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) by Starzo: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
which kind stupid respect to women cuz of hair??
Na we send am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashion On Campus.. / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.