Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Gotv And Signal Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gotv And Signal Wahala (321 Views)

Between Gotv And Dstv, Which Do I Buy / High price of netflix,dstv ,gotv and solution / Gotv And Dstv Channels Are Open Subscribed Or Not,check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv And Signal Wahala by Subarry(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
This thing don tire me oooo, my Gotv decoder had power issue. I took it to their office and I was advised to swap for another decoder, which I did after paying #2400. Now, the decoder they gave me is very slow to load and when it finally comes up, it will indicate no signal and this will remain till infinity except you off/on the decoder. Yet after sometimes, it will still go off indicating no signal. I have changed the location of the antenna, ensuring that there is no obstruction. Surprisingly, I leave about 10km away from the gotv mast. Hope if I return this decoder I won't be asked to pay another #2400 because that's where I will smash the decoder on ground in their office.
Re: Gotv And Signal Wahala by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Gotv And Signal Wahala by ojun50(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Go get another
The money wey you go repay again don reach buy new one
Re: Gotv And Signal Wahala by Segzydaniels(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2021
You could try ur neighbour's decoder wit ur antenna to be sure if its signal issue, sometimes people turn their antenna in a wrong direction

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online: Apply For Search Engine Evaluator Jobs / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Discloses The Number Of Times He Has Sex With Tolanibaj / When Lai Blindsided The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.