Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Marvel Fans - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Fans (446 Views)

The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / MARVEL&DC WHATSAPP GROUP / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel Fans by tradepunter: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Is Jean grey the most powerful mutant?
Re: Marvel Fans by 3verblazing(m): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes! But when the power can't be tamed even by the weilder... it becomes self distructive...
So most powerful is relative and that's how the creators wants it to be ..giving every character it's own strengths and weaknesses ... for me, I would say proffessor X is the most powerful. He had godpower and could control it... gene had same power n more bu couldn't control hers till her death.
Re: Marvel Fans by tradepunter: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
3verblazing:
Yes! But when the power can't be tamed even by the weilder... it becomes self distructive...
So most powerful is relative and that's how the creators wants it to be ..giving every character it's own strengths and weaknesses ... for me, I would say proffessor X is the most powerful. He had godpower and could control it... gene had same power n more bu couldn't control hers till her death.

But she transformored into a god in the dark Phoenix because am wondering if she's part of the immortals
Re: Marvel Fans by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think the Scarlet Witch is more Powerful.
Re: Marvel Fans by spotty232(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
for me i have always believed Jean Gray is the most powerful

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 'The Wire' Star Michael K. Williams Dead at 54 / Hisense 32" T.v / Who Knows The Title Of This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.