Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger (556 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Anambra / Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by kennyify88: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2021
A medical doctor, Precious Emeka Chinedu, has been shot dead at his clinic in Salka village, Magama Local Government Area of Niger State.

DAILY POST gathered that bandits numbering about five, stormed the area targeting the deceased.

A source in the town revealed that the doctor was abducted from his clinic to an unknown destination before his corpse was found by vigilante group.

“When they took the Doctor away, we reported to the police and the local vigilante. The vigilante later called us the following day saying that they have seen a corpse inside the bush and we were able to identify that of the doctor”, he said.

When contacted, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abiodun Wasiu was unable to take calls and could not respond to text messages sent to him.

However, the Ohaneze Ndigbo, Niger state President, Chief Emmanuel Ezeugo, confirmed the incident.

He appealed to relevant authorities to investigate the cause of the murder.
Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by koolaid87: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2021
The zoo has fallen

Rip to the deceased
Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by gambia(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2021
I rest my case on this country. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by Flamees(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Dn
Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by nzeobi(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
A person who spent time training himself to become what he is today has been wasted by bunch of riff raffs .

If I am a doctor or medical personnel what would have kept me in an unserious country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by tunjiajayi: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
koolaid87:
The zoo has fallen

but you are still in your cage grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Emeka Chinedu: Medical Doctor Shot Dead In Niger by tunjiajayi: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2021
nzeobi:
A person who spent time training himself to become what he is today has been wasted by bunch of riff raffs .

If I am a doctor or medical personnel what would have kept me in an unserious country like Nigeria

It's not too late to be a medical personnel so you won't be kept in Nigeria if you are serious minded and have the brain capacity to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Three Suspected Cultists Arrested After Initiation In Ogun / Ghanaian Man, 54, Jailed For Pouring Acid On His 22-year-old Ex-girlfriend And H / Two Women Nabbed With 390 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.