Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) (43538 Views)

VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by lilyheaven: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
symbianDON:
If it were in Nigeria this happened, dem go say na mammy water.swallow am grin
grin It’s mummy water ooo
It swallowed everything cry
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
what is dis? this is so so horrible
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Kizyte(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by dynicks(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
The version of sink-hole that exists in this part of the world is the one one that our polithiefians carry about as pockets!!

Whatever sinks inside there, especially if it's that paper that has got value, never gets back out again!![/b]

If u think I'm lying, ask that man from KANU state!!

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by DeeStarks(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Holy! Hope nobody was inside?
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Of recent, Sinkholes Have being appearing and swallowing Vehicles and People in various nations.
India, China, Russia, various countries in Europe, Japan the USA and few days ago Israel.
These things are setting the plate for an Earthquake that will shake Nations and People.
Something Huge is set to Hit this Earth.
Folks, stay awake! Spiritually and Physically
JESUS is Coming..

This happened in Israel few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idwkg7fnZ7I

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by David1017(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Of recent, Sinkholes Have being appearing and swallowing Vehicles and People in various nations.
India, China, Russia, various countries in Europe, Japan the USA and few days ago Israel.
These things are setting the plate for an Earthquake that will shake Nations and People.
JESUS is Coming..

This guyyyy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by bolafez(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Jesus Is dead.

He was dead, now alive

2 Likes

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Gambit23: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
bolafez:

He was dead, now alive

Show me his house, lets go dere
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Timon4real(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bros na lie...abeg Google sinkhole
Pathway2Gold:
Sink Holes are caused by indiscriminate drilling of Bore Holes. I hope the owner was not in the car.

Pls read this our article on why Crypto is Inevitable
https://www.facebook.com/103036562026173/posts/105569405106222/?app=fbl
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Ajah489(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this sinkhole swallowing a certain foreign imposter who woke up one day and found himself leading over 200million people but has no idea on how to lead them.

This I have seen.
Amen
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
cool wink na to get ready
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Dadaboy: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is Coming..

You should be banned forever on this forum.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Jesus Is dead.

Which one? Bar Jesus? Yes

Jesus Christ is alive and lives forever and is coming physically to rule the saints on Earth after "the 7 years One World Government and One world financial system" which those that have eyes can see is on the horizon.

Are you surprised how accurate I am? It's the Bible's prophesy

1 Like

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
dynicks:
The version of sink-hole that exists in this part of the world is the one one that our polithiefians carry about as pockets!!

Whatever sinks inside there, especially if it's that paper that has got value, never gets back out again!![/b]

If u think I'm lying, ask that man from KANU state!!

grin
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
I see this sinkhole swallowing a certain foreign imposter who woke up one day and found himself leading over 200million people but has no idea on how to lead them.

This I have seen.
grin
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Heffalump(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
India with weird news. Their Hindu god must have been provoked grin
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by IJOBA11: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Adewale1603:
you will always have something to say to link biblically and spiritually
RIGHTEOUSNESS2 IS SATANICALLY SATANIST THAT ALWAYS DERIVES JOY IN INSULTING HIS CREATOR BY ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH HIM.

BIBLE SAID THAT WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE, BUT IN THIS CASE IM GONNA JUDGE HIM.

RIGHTEOUSNESS2 IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT GOD GAVE BIRTH TO CHRIST, THEN PAINFUL PUNISHMENT AWAITS YOU IN HELLFIRE.

REPENT TODAY AND STOP INSULTING YOUR MAKER angry

ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD/ALLAH/ELOHIM/YAHWEH IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SINS

CC THESOURCERER

1 Like

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by kindlyheart: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
special land fill
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by bolafez(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Show me his house, lets go dere

Show me where Corona virus lives and we will go there.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Tolexandre: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Its not a sinkhole, its a well dug there a long time but the gullible residents covered it with slab and converted it to parking lot till it gave way after heavy rain. No life was lost
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by peppermint7(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:

Very Soon you'll say the Pothole is the stair way to hell fire....

And if someone jumps down from a plane with a parachute.... You'll say it's Angel Michael that's descending

Simple Explanation is that the car committed suicide because it was tired of its owner... Nothing spiritual here
Guy why
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by peppermint7(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tolexandre:
Its not a sinkhole, its a well dug there a long time but the gullible residents covered it with slab and converted it to parking lot till it gave way after heavy rain. No life was lost
No vex boss you sabi wetin be sink hole.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is not new naaa.
After all, many Nigerian Ladies have such between their thighs. Dat's why u see many Men whose destinies have been swallowed abruptly.
you have no iota of sense
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Jesus grin unbelievable ... I hope no one was inside the car Sha grin ...

It seems like someone was trapped inside. The break light is on and reflected on the paint of the car that is close by. Picture #2
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by chikason22(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:

Very Soon you'll say the Pothole is the stair way to hell fire....

And if someone jumps down from a plane with a parachute.... You'll say it's Angel Michael that's descending

Simple Explanation is that the car committed suicide because it was tired of its owner... Nothing spiritual here
Choi. Una no go kee person. Car commits suicide. shocked Wonderful.

Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by TheSourcerer: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:
RIGHTEOUSNESS2 IS SATANICALLY SATANIST THAT ALWAYS DERIVES JOY IN INSULTING HIS CREATOR BY ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH HIM.

BIBLE SAID THAT WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE, BUT IN THIS CASE IM GONNA JUDGE HIM.

RIGHTEOUSNESS2 IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT GOD GAVE BIRTH TO CHRIST, THEN PAINFUL PUNISHMENT AWAITS YOU IN HELLFIRE.

REPENT TODAY AND STOP INSULTING YOUR MAKER angry

ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD/ALLAH/ELOHIM/YAHWEH IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SINS

CC THESOURCERER
Thank you but then again if he feel somewhat type of solitude in his worship ,good for him but shoving it down children's throat is not Fair at all especially done with punishment of hell
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is what they call death trap
Re: Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) by stunnert(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bros you be brutal savage oo grin
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is not new naaa.
After all, many Nigerian Ladies have such between their thighs. Dat's why u see many Men whose destinies have been swallowed abruptly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.