Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) (472 Views)

Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? / 2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by TheSourcerer: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Well Nigeria is a place we were randomly born to, we did not choose our names ,date of birth religion and our 'Country ' The thing is Country is a landmass created by people who of course did this for selfish reason, Africa is a continent like any other , a piece od dirt, On the side we occupy Now Nigeria , roughly just 3000 years ago , we did not own Nigeia , nor did our great great grandfathers , ,we dont even know whst tribe did. We move a lot as hunter-gatherers , Teutonic plates move ,Continents break,exintions happen .
like the biggest scams in history RELIGIon, POLitics and Land possession , has nothing but brought fight era to era , bothers me these scams still lasted through the 21st century
Although the Media had made beatings of war and killings

Its sad but people die everymimte , everyday
Bandits kills in Africa ,since we had Guns
Polititians would always , ALWAYS want to divide the people (its literilly a ploy in politics)

And Nairaland so far seems feeding on this frenzy but the thing is theres not going to any way , The Average Nigerian wants peace, the Average youth is upset and enraged , the polititians are in fear , Nigeria has already been created , its a great Name that shouldn't just go down the drain , Southern Nigeria sounds clearly better.

NB: We stopped SARS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by armadeo(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Stopping SARS was just a reactionary measure.

I consider most things a joke in this country after all somebody wanted to start a miss SARS beauty Pageant during the sars debacle.

The first step in providing a solution to the scams you listed is education which the elite has systematically destroyed and weponised porverty to ensure the common man remains enslaved to thier whims.

Vote and collect 1k.
Yahoo
Runs

These are the positions the future of tomorrow find themselves. First of all the mind needs to be freed before the body can take freedom. Nigerians are completely enslaved and do not realise it.

As for the tribal wars here on NL. Seun has realised that it gathers traffic and makes him money so its not going to stop in a long while.

Open any thread and see the mentality of the nigerian populace put on fill display.

Pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by TheSourcerer: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
armadeo:

I consider most things a joke in this country after all somebody wanted to start a miss SARS beauty Pageant during the sars debacle.

The first step in providing a solution to the scams you listed is education which the elite has systematically destroyed and weponised porverty to ensure the common man remains enslaved to thier whims.

Vote and collect 1k.
Yahoo
Runs

These are the positions the future of tomorrow find themselves. First of all the mind needs to be freed before the body can take freedom. Nigerians are completely enslaved and do not realise it.

As for the tribal wars here on NL. Seun has realised that it gathers traffic and makes him money so its not going to stop in a long while.

Open any thread and see the mentality of the nigerian populace put on fill display.

Pathetic.
you should see light through this turmoil after all darkness are colors not just yet hit with light yet .
Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by TheSourcerer: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2021
armadeo:

Vote and collect 1k.
Yahoo
Runs

Pathetic.
And yes Seun benefits from th bigotry and hatred of his consumers to gamer more audience kind of like zilinger on his Mexican race war.
Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
You're right about Southern Nigeria sir. The North has destroyed Nigeria. We are flying the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by TheSourcerer: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
You're right about Southern Nigeria sir. The North has destroyed Nigeria. We are flying the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.
South Nigeria !!!
Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by nigerianrevolut(f): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:

South Nigeria !!!

Do you like it sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by TheSourcerer: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
nigerianrevolut:

Do you like it sir?
I love it . you know what ?
The Igbo's yorubas ,ijaws ,binis, deltan are well groomed enough to develop a working idustrus Country ,The North of the other hand are a different race . They want Sharia , we dont.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigeria is a great country...

Though like most African countries we have bad leadership.

Besides , looking at South Africa and how the Europeans laid solid governmental institutions, focused on education , we could have done better. ... the timing of our independence was wrong. We were never prepared to take over from Britain.

Especially Northern Nigeria, the West valued education hence Awolowo's free education. The East had scholarship scheme that produced the best from the region .... even Ahmadu Bello confirmed that Northern Nigeria was not ready for independence.

But then hindsight is 20/20 grin grin.

It is hard to believe that in 2021 the federal government is talking about restoring 1964 grazing reserve of Northern Nigeria according to the senate spokesman. No b juju b dat??

1960-2021 nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian.

However , I think if we can successfully restructure.... true federalism. Then there's hope. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by Alitair(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have so much to say about Nigeria.

I need sometime to know where to focus my sayings.
I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Do you see Nigeria still existing in the next 10 years?
Many have already been disillusioned with this country.

My only fear is if this country divides, I'll be stuck on the side with a majority who still believe Sharia is a perfect and complete system, and to want anything different is Heresy.
Re: Let's Talk Nigeria (open Discussion) by MalaikaEH(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good topic, but UAR is not really a nation. 250 different nations make it up, but they don't want to accept the obvious.
At times, I marvel at how people's minds work. In any other continent, the "ethnic groups" would have been countries in their own right, or at least, they would have agreement to stay in the union.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass NMC Mathematics Olympiad Round 2. Top Secrets 360trendic.com.ng / Acca Online Classes / Math: 100% Will Fail This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.