Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria (323 Views)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Please where can I get pepper spray in Nigeria although I don't know if its legal in Nigeria but with situation in Nigeria now someone need self defense. And government against use of gun.

Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Anything that will stop this nonsense is welcome.
Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Got some already even if law no allow am , Na me go con die , get pepper spray and an electric. Shocker .. any idiot that try shitty thing with me on highway or low way will hear am . #Selfdefenceisamust# . Nigeria security agency are low life’s
Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Go Instagram search
Atiwaye:
Please where can I get pepper spray in Nigeria although I don't know if its legal in Nigeria but with situation in Nigeria now someone need self defense. And government against use of gun.

Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you hope they are not a scammer.
Freelane33:
Go Instagram search
Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Where did you get your own?
Freelane33:
Got some already even if law no allow am , Na me go con die , get pepper spray and an electric. Shocker .. any idiot that try shitty thing with me on highway or low way will hear am . #Selfdefenceisamust# . Nigeria security agency are low life’s
Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Praxis758: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2021
I believe it's part of self defense provided it's not being used in an abusive way.

Imagine you getting strucked in the midst of fiery kidnappers and you're successful in targeting their eyes with sharp precision studded with heaps of spray. The confussion and noise that will emanate from them will be more than the TOWER OF BABEL.
Re: Did Law Allow Pepper Spray In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2021
I swear every Nigerians need it .
Praxis758:
I believe it's part of self defense provided it's not being used in an abusive way.

Imagine you getting strucked in the midst of fiery kidnappers and you're successful in targeting their eyes with sharp precision studded with heaps of spray. The concussion and noise that will emanate from them will be more than the TOWER OF BABEL.

(1) (Reply)

Police Inspector Kills 5 People And Injured 4 People In Golf Estate, Enugu State / Fake Ponzi Scheme Operator Bags Seven Years Jail Term / Unmasking The Faceless 'unknown Gunmen' In Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.