Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote (406 Views)

Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Hollybratt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
That idiot man that creat a facebook account using dangote daughter's name "Aminat Dangote"
and used her image for the profile picture, using it to scam people around facebook. I was scammed last year. she sent me some useless questions to answer
Do you like Dangote?
i said yes
Are you one of my fanz?
i said yes
share my profile picture
and like my page

i did everything she asked me to do
she later told me to send my account number.
me too i was happy i kindly sent it to her.
she then text me back to send her mtn card N500 so that she can send me 2million.
I later send the N500 card.
Till now i never collect the money.
well sha, i knew i was scammed.
but if you are also into dat act, if you are among those who always used celebrity image as ur own. When u know you are poor as church rat, so when you creat a facebook or instagram account you now use Artiste, Actor or a millionaire pictures, just becus u want to get followers and likes. If i catch anyone doing that here. I will torment ur life ooo! Am angry!
Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Jashub: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Now you've learnt from experience ; next time you'll be smarter
Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Daveambition(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
I was scammed last year.

she then text me back to send her mtn card N500 so that she can send me 2million.

Greed + Ignorance bahd dyeeee

Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Hollybratt(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jashub:
Now you've learnt from experience ; next time you'll be smarter
i swear o! Dem plenty for facebook walahi
Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Hollybratt(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Daveambition:
I was scammed last year.

Greed + Ignorance bahd dyeeee
well am not that greedy o! that time i dey broke bad, so you know when you need money there is nothing you can't do. But i've learnt my lesson now
Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Daveambition(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hollybratt:

well am not that greedy o! that time i dey broke bad, so you know when you need money there is nothing you can't do. But i've learnt my lesson now

1 Like

Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ha sad
People still fall for this
Op, them suppose flog your head.
Re: E No Go Better For The Damn Dangote by Hollybratt(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nairalandian:
Ha sad People still fall for this Op, them suppose flog your head.
wetin i do?

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Popular Actress; Osas Ighodaro (photos) / From Ramsey Nouah To Olumide Akpata & Omotola Jalade-ekeinde – Everybody Was At / Actress Onyii Alex Buys A New Mansion For Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.