Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) (333 Views)

Know The Difference Between A Realtor, Real Estate Agent And Broker / What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Agent, A Broker And A Realtor? / How Do You Choose A Realtor When Buying Or Selling A Property ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) by Builderscallpro: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello �
▪︎I am a Real Estate Consultant.
▪︎I sell building materials like roofing sheet, water collector and paving stones.
▪︎I am a life coach
▪︎I love learning new things.

I am passionate about helping you achieve the good in life, more passionate in seeing people live happily especially with helping you secure the house of your dream.

I help with solving housing problems in Nigeria seeing that this has been a great challenge to many. I do this by helping you with flexible payment plans to securing a property.

I help you manage your money well and multiply it using Real Estate which has been a tested and trusted method.

I love building houses and sell building materials. I am a contractor for anything building.

When I see a problem, I offer solutions �.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook @ mercy udison
Visit our website www.builderscall.com

Brand name: Builderscall
Call me on 07088999644

My name is Mercy Udison✌ with the spicy touch.

Re: My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) by Builderscallpro: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
At the Billionaire Xcellence Conference 2021.
I had such an amazing time and learnt a lot from these amazing speakers:
Pastor Godman Akinlabi (Lead Pastor, Elevation church)
Mr. Nola Adetola (M.D Veritasi Homes)
Mr. Niyi Adesanya (C.E.O Fifth Gear plus)

A very Big thanks to my own Billionaire Bosses:
Mr. Tony Aspire Kolawole (President BRG)
Mr. Abikoye Emmanuel (COO BRG)
Mr. Adeleke Gbenga (COO Tribitat)

And to every realtor present at the event on that beautiful day.

Love
Mercy Udison.

Re: My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) by Builderscallpro: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) by Builderscallpro: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
���
Financial Intelligence Summit 2021

I really learnt a lot from these amazing speakers. It is always a re-fueling time for me when am under this kind of atmosphere. It gets me recharged and fired up to keep pushing as a young entrepreneur.

Thank you to the entire management and staff of Zylus Group International, to our amazing speakers Mr. Niyi Adesanya, Mr. Olumide Emmanuel, Mr. Tade Esan, Ezekiel Solesi, Mr. Samson Olatunde and everyone who made this event a success. Thank you for always dishing sumptuous lecture meals �.

A special shout out to the Chairman Dr Oluwatosin Olatujoye and his wife Bukola Olatujoye for being amazing and ensuring that we(Realtors) and client are well attended to. Thank you for always giving value to our generation.

Much Love,
Mercy Udison (Realtor with the spicy touch) �

Re: My life as a Realtor (Mercy Udison) by Builderscallpro: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
We celebrated with our partner company, Zylus Group International on their 3rd Year Anniversary over the weekend on the 25th of September 2021.

Here are some pictures below

(1) (Reply)

FOR RENT: 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Adeniran Ogunsayna Surulere / Flutterwave Verified Account I Will Pay For That Good Amount / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.