Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai (5038 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Monogamy: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What fact are you talking about when you deliberately withheld the identity of the culprits. I put two and two together and I arrived at the conclusion that it was skull miners since they are capable of doing anything evil

When there are more updates from more credible sources, the names shall be revealed

OBALOLA55

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Fahdiga1: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

When there are more updates from more credible sources, the names shall be revealed
Let them not tamper with the names cos we already knew it is skull miners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Monogamy: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Let them not tamper with the names cos we already knew it is skull miners

By Monday more details would emerge

Fahdiga1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by CUMIN: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

By your post you reveal your ignorance and parochialism. I am 100% sure you have NEVER stepped outside Nigeria because if you have, you would know that tribe is a minor factor in many criminal groupings. Outside this country the authorities where you reside view you as a Nigerian.

I dont know why I bother with these trash posts like yours.

in India they know a particular tribe with the 'CH' name. sometimes they changed it to shookudi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Ekpeitit(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Update From Direct source in Dubai.

Alcohol selling caused the problem.. Even though the selling of alcohol is illegal but the fight was about customer snatching by rival cult..

I have details about the tribe involved but keeping for now...

So many people ( Nigerians) have been truly killed while so many blacks not even Nigerians have been arrested
Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Ekpeitit(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
They must be from that tribe from the Eastern part of Nigeria that always commit crime.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by esnbrutality: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
My Afonja Brother that claims to be from Akwa Ibom...

Have you seen the best news today..?? That IBOM Republic proposal has be submitted to the United Nations.

We need to leave you at ogbomosho...so that you can start (bush pig) business grin grin grin grin grin

Ekpeitit:
They must be from that tribe from the Eastern part of Nigeria that always commit crime.
Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Goztino(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank God Germany doesn't allow them try bullshit here.

If you do anyhow, you see anyhow sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Emilokoiyawon: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Ibos why now?
Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Update From Direct source in Dubai.

Alcohol selling caused the problem.. Even though the selling of alcohol is illegal but the fight was about customer snatching by rival cult..

I have details about the tribe involved but keeping for now...

So many people ( Nigerians) have been truly killed while so many blacks not even Nigerians have been arrested

Oga cultism is not a tribal thing, u & Buhari no be age mates. Don’t push a narrative that makes u sound intellectually challenged.
Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by tillaman(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2021
The UAE doesn’t care if it’s Igbo or Yoruba
They classify us all as Nigerians
After seeing that video mehn now I see why those companies strictly write all nationalities can apply except Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Monogamy: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2021
olisaEze:

Oga cultism is not a tribal thing, u & Buhari no be age mates. Don’t push a narrative that makes u sound intellectually challenged.

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Update About Nigerian Cultists Butchering Each Other In Dubai by Silentgroper(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

I heard Amala and ewedu people
I heard it was akpu nd ofe nsala people

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Ekiti / Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend / Funny Newspaper Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.