Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy (152 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy by HolinessForever: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
U.S. Catholic Bishops overwhelmingly voted in favor of advancing a push to deny President Biden communion over his support for abortion.

Despite a warning from the Vatican, 73 percent of the bishops approved that measure to deny Holy Communion to Biden and other pro-choice politicians.

Outcry over the President's position is again revealing deep division within the church.

Shortly after the vote was announced, a reporter asked him if he is concerned about the rift in the Catholic Church and how he feels personally about it.

"That's a private matter and I don't think that's going to happen," said Biden.

Catholic Church policy says any parishioner in "good standing" can receive communion at mass.

But the debate is growing about vocal political supporters of abortion rights and whether they still qualify for communion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQPAEKpZ48

lalasticlala

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2021/june/catholic-bishops-advance-effort-to-deny-biden-communion-over-his-pro-abortion-policies

Re: Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy by Fahdiga1: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
God hates evil and anyone who supports evil should be excommunicated. God hates politically correct people
Re: Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy by Righteousness2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Praise GOD there are still people who are bold and Courageous to Stand and speak against evil and Wickedness not minding who is involved.

We are in times where people have no Fear for GOD, Fully devoted and sold out to going against God.

Folks! We are in the Last days! We are in the days of Noah and Lot. Iniquity, Abominations and evils are modified to sound cool.

GOD is Merciful, kind and Loving! HE is also a Consuming Fire. I Admonish all to Fear and stay away From evil, Directly or Indirectly .

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Re: Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy by tribalistdcriti: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Catholic Bishops Advance Effort To Deny Biden Communion Over Pro-abortion Policy by tribalistdcriti: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled: / ⭐⭐ Read OPEN HEAVENS Devotional For Today Online (Updated) / Pastor Jabin Chavez Sermons Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.