Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid (599 Views)

Tinubu a poor man, my house better than his Bourdillon house - VP Shettima / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by Iambodemartins: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2021

Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Until he steals the rich kid's father phone in the car then we all get real
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by cherishmichael: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
life!!
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very touching
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by OnionBandit(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Really touching...

To those God has blessed, please do not forget there are millions out there who can't afford two meals a day. There are millions who can't afford to pay hospital bills and many more..Go out there to the streets, hospitals, motherless babies home and so on to lend a helping hand. No one's humanity is complete without being human to humans

God bless you all
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by BabaOneChance: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
Really touching...

To those God has blessed, please do not forget there are millions out there who can't afford two meals a day. There are millions who can't afford to pay hospital bills and many more..Go out there to the streets, hospitals, motherless babies home and so on to lend a helping hand. No one's humanity is complete without being human to humans

God bless you all
[/s]

How much have you cared for your leprous almajiri kids roaming the streets naked and hungry? You'd rather recruit them into your Boko Haram terrorist group than drop a coin in their empty bowels, wouldn't you? It shall never be with all of you Fulani Muslim terrorists.

Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by OnionBandit(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
BabaOneChance:
[s][/s]

How much have you cared for your leprous almajiri kids roaming the streets naked and hungry? You'd rather recruit them into your Boko Haram terrorist group than drop a coin in their empty bowels? It shall never be with all of you Fulani Muslim terrorists.
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun..I hope you guys are doing great. Kindly place this guy where he belongz
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by BabaOneChance: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
lalastimclala, mynnd44, semun..I hope you guys are doing great. Kindly place this guy where he belongz
[/s]
What I told you is nothing but the truth. Cry me a lagoon.
Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by Cholls(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun..I hope you guys are doing great. Kindly place this guy where he belongz
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid by Akudaisi: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Until he steals the rich kid's father phone in the car then we all get real
just shut up,what kind of human are you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bandits Device News Ways Or Deceiving Security Agents / Fajuyi As A Bridge Between The Yoruba And The Igbo    First Published In My Colu / Dumping PDP Makes You Heroes Before Your People, Buhari Tells Ayade, Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.