Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,762 members, 6,687,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 07:38 AM

Really Depressed, I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Really Depressed, I Need Help (63 Views)

Am So Depressed I Need Help. / Please Help!...i’m Really Depressed / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really Depressed, I Need Help by depato88(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Am not someone that beg, haven't done this before but the way things are now, I can't help it, really down and depressed, since I was born, haven't experienced this kind of hardship and brokenness.

I graduated 4 years ago, served, since then no major job, just private school teaching job and home lesson. The list little savings I have which is about over 400k all gone.

I was scammed by a friend, I took as a brother,After countless disappointments from people I gave my CV for help to get a better job, I decided to diversify and venture in to farming (yam) , sent money to him for the leasing of 2 hectares, clearing, making of hips, herbicides, yam seedlings, workmanship etc, for those that would want to ask, why trust, or why send such money to him? He is from Benue State, though am not from benue state but i schooled there, from primary to university level, it was after my service in the west i relocated to my place in the east, so he is someone I know, and am very much aware his town's people are mostly into farming.

The plan at first was for us to relocate to his home town for 2 months this farming season by February earlier this year, but based on my private school job am managing, I couldn't, I felt one of us going there is ok, and based on the trust I have in him.

That's how I have been sending money all this while, he was also sending pictures, I never had any reason to suspect anything, only for me to call him last 2weeks that am on my way to his place , he answered and said okay, that if i get to his town , i should call him, that was the last time, i heard from from him, when i was in the bus, his numbers all of sudden stopped going through, i thought it was net work or low battery only to get to benue in the evening, called his lines were switched off, except one that was going through but no one was picking, sent him over 10 texts, no reply. I had to sleep in the park, since i know his home town the next morning i took bus to his home town, only to discover from his people nothing like a farm, that is been kind of long they saw him, i cant describe how I felt, it was as if, cold water was poured on me, it was like a dream

Till now he is not picking my call, read my messages on whatsapp and Facebook without replying, when i came back i was sick, this my savings, for the past few days I haven't been sleeping well, am really depressed, even contemplating sucide (Thou Godforbid)

If I had known I would have started a small provision store or use it to fund my forex account and start trading ( for the past one year, i have been learning how to trade forex and demo trading) , even if it is 3 to 5 dollars am earning in forex everyday, it would have been better.

Please am begging for help, am really depressed, be it financial help to start a small biz or venture into forex trading, or a even job, am a graduate, I stay in Enugu. My Cv is available. Please Nairaland a brother needs help.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Sen. Andy Uba Is Not Owing Any Bank - AUCC / Microsoft MS-500 Exam Questions - Demo Classes Microsoft MS-500 Dumps Pdf / Chocolate Delivery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.