Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. (360 Views)

Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All / I Am Feeling Depressed. I Need Help On How To Manage My Finances / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Cubalabloo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ever since i became an adult,my life has been a mixture of pains and tears. I have gone to a stage where by now i should have been successful. If i was created only for misfortunes, then i got to go ask my creator, what the hell i did wrong.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
You did not do anything wrong, you will be great in the future trust me
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Youngxx: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Ever since i became an adult,my life has been a mixture of pains and tears. I have gone to a stage where by now i should have been successful. If i was created only for misfortunes, then i got to go ask my creator, what the hell i did wrong.

Exactly what I'm passing through right now........ To even get job na problem right now.... Sometimes I ask myself if this God or Jesus really live up there angry angry
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by 9gerian: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Most times it is about where you focus most of your attention. Look around you for things that you can be positive about, and therefore grateful for- life, good health, opportunities, even if they are yet to materialize. Having life alone puts the odds of an eventual turnaround in your favor.

Change your perception of yourself, and things will gradually but assuredly start responding to your positive thoughts. Get books and materials that speak to your specific condition and how to improve. Meditate on them, and keep moving towards the mark of improvement. Keep moving even if slowly. Don’t stop moving because soon enough you are going to lose track of your current condition and state of mind.

If you are not yet a Christian try becoming one. All the necessary guidelines are all around you, embrace them. It worked wonders for me and should do same for you…

Cubalabloo:

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Murphy0147(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
The Down fall of a man is not the end of his life. U shall rise seven times. Get yourself engaged in something brother, talk to family and friends dont always stay alone ok.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by ihedioramma: 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Becareful what you post about IPOB, DSS are reading it .
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by headbasher96(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2022
Stop gambling and drinking plus womanising those of u that come to disturb us here are into one of the 3
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Templee333(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2022
suicide can help u escape the world. Don't listen to all those who talk about a better tomorrow,they've been saying thir for ages but it often gets worse. Escape the world if u can!
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Cubalabloo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
9gerian:
Most times it is about where you focus most of your attention. Look around you for things that you can be positive about, and therefore grateful for- life, good health, opportunities, even if they are yet to materialize. Having life alone puts the odds of an eventual turnaround in your favor.

Change your perception of yourself, and things will gradually but assuredly start responding to your positive thoughts. Get books and materials that speak to your specific condition and how to improve. Meditate on them, and keep moving towards the mark of improvement. Keep moving even if slowly. Don’t stop moving because soon enough you are going to lose track of your current condition and state of mind.

If you are not yet a Christian try becoming one. All the necessary guidelines are all around you, embrace them. It worked wonders for me and should do same for you…

Gracias muchas bro. You won't believe the sudden turn around. Will intimate you soon!!!
Re: I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. by Cubalabloo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Murphy0147:
The Down fall of a man is not the end of his life. U shall rise seven times. Get yourself engaged in something brother, talk to family and friends dont always stay alone ok.
It is well.
Yes, the down of a man is not his end. God has changed the story. The rejected is gradually becoming the corner stone. By january, i will inform the house propery.

(1) (Reply)

Bmw's Bike Of The Future: Augmented Reality Glasses Instead Of A Helmet / Coca-cola’s 5by20 Programme Secures Lsetf’s Job Creation Champion Award / Bass Fishing - If You're Interested Here Are Tips You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.