Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party (32356 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by DD29: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
So This Man Belongs To Buhari Generation
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Buksaylor: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
wale377:
Charly Boy arrives the venue of his 71st Birthday and exclusive EP release listening party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p7jeZ_M9Lk

The event had big celebrities like Donjazzy, Mavins Grandpa( don jazzy daddy) and some actors and actresses

That is 10 × 7 and plus 1 again?

Jesus!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by DONFASZY(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tinubu is 69yr ans his first child is 65yr
Hbd charlie

Greetings to all d liars in Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
HBD area father, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Segedi37: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
cape coast cape coast
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Alwaysachick: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
chukel:
Those 2 girls following him up and down, don't they have shame?

They are paid to follow him, they are called ushers.

They are the people that ask you if you have eaten when you attend events. Judge not
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by tolaade1960: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Honestly , the man looks very younger than his age. HBD to him.

slimjohn2k5:
Wait ohhhhh
Does it mean this guy is older than Tinubu?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
The guy senior Tinubu and looks younger than him. Na wa ooo. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by ClitRaider: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
How this guy take senior Tinubu with 2 clear years is a marvel

Tinubu, and baba cow are well I've 90yrs

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Wait ohhhhh
Lol, yes na

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
adeolu2010:

He is actually celebrating 71st but he said he does not want to go beyond 70th, he decided to be counting it backwards.he clocked 70 years last year.

So next year,he will be 69 lol
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by perdollar(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
My private part
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by galaxy2020(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
....and Tinubu is still 68.. grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by BigSam13: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Charlie 71,Tinubu 69.
full stop
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
This man makes me appreciate exercising almost every day because I know it will make me see old age. Charly Boy saw the ripe year of 71 yet Michael Jackson couldn’t scale past 50. This life no balance.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Segzy19: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stop that shit... Immortal how? That's how you people just give people tittles and accolades they themselves won't give themselves.
RevolverOcelot:
Immortal Charly boy grin I hail o!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by chukel(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Alwaysachick:

They are paid to follow him, they are called ushers.

They are the people that ask you if you have eaten when you attend events. Judge not
oh, i get. Was just wondering. What does he benefit from being followed by them?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Warlord2014(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Waw 71 and still looking that way.... Who says healthy food does not increase lifespan!!!!!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by 123winglass: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by steveodo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na your mumu na im too much
70 years old man o
Them teargas am.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by egoldman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Oh my God, why is he painted up like a witch and dressed like a serpent ? Heavenly Father please be merciful unto this man whom you have been kind unto by granting him good health in old age but whom Satan has blinded his eyes not to see the purpose of life and open his spiritual eyes to see that he has little or no time left, so that he will repent from his evil ways and live worthy of the gospel of Christ so that he won't cross over the curtain of time and meet you in judgement the way he is dressed in that satanic photo and end up in devil's hell regretting why he lost the beautiful opportunities he had to amend his ways.

Rather pray to live upto 71 like him.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by cardoctor(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Area fada
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by smogia1994(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
This man jogg on abj gwarimpa road every moment, I don't know where such strength comes from there
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Lightorder: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please o! Did you say that man is how old? I think Charley boy has something of great interest to me o
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by kweensheba: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy birthday His Royal Punkness.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Generalwoodz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
He should give us past question papers on how to look all good and younger even at 70 years old.

Or better still he should write a book.

See business idea oo grin
What if I decides to follow this man's life trajectory and then write a book on it to publish on Amazon kindle... It might blow up overnight, to later become a best seller
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Burruchaga71(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Wait ohhhhh
Something is definitely wrong with Tinubu somewhere somehow
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
How this guy take senior Tinubu with 2 clear years is a chronological marvel
Lmaoooo....drug can useless any human na...
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
why he cum wear expandables for him hand?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party by detectivejones: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Geminis craze na special heavens dey take form am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Pecking Patience Ozokwor In New Photo / Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.