Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans (184 Views)

Pres. Joe Biden: Afrikans Will Never Accept Homosexuality. Here Are Why / Financial Independence For Nigerians And Afrikans At Large. / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
I AM Grateful That I AM Being Guided By My ANCESTORS To Provide Political and Societal Solutions to My People.

I AM Grateful That I AM Being Utilized By My ANCESTORS To Provide SAFE Education, Enlightenment Entertainment and Empowerment for Nigerians.

I AM GRATEFUL That I AM Being Guided and Utilized By My ANCESTORS For The PURPOSE OF POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

...and MY PURPOSE In Life is POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

I AM FROM NIGERIA, But I AM Not A NIGERIAN.

The Meaning of "NIGERIA" is "NIGGER AREA".
...And The Meaning of "NIGGER AREA" is "SLAVE AREA".

This was a Name Given To OUR ANCESTORS when They were TAKEN AWAY From Their LANDS As SLAVES.

Our ANCESTORS were never SLAVES before They were CAPTURED and TAGGED as "NIGERIANS" which Means "SLAVES".

So, You See The Reason I AM Not A NIGERIAN.

I AM NOT A SLAVE.

Until Today; Nigerians are still Addressed as SLAVES.

This is pretty much the reason NIGERIANS Still behave as SLAVES.

SLAVES To KNOWLEDGE.

SLAVES To WISDOM.

SLAVES To UNDERSTANDING;

MAKING THEM -

SLAVES To THEIR SPIRITUALITY

SLAVES To THEIR ACADEMICS

SLAVES To THEIR FINANCE.

SLAVES To THEIR EXPERIENCES;

MAKING THEM ENTIRELY -

"SLAVES TO MONEY".

As THE POLITICAL SOLUTIONIST; My MISSION is To DELIVER MY PEOPLE from All of The Above Forms of ENSLAVEMENT.

STAY TUNED IN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH AND FREEDOM.

"AGRICULTURE IS FREEDOM."

- MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua
Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Presently,

Nigeria is being REGARDED as THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

Why ?

This is simply because MILLIONS of Nigerians Suffer from The 5 INTEGRAL FORMS OF POVERTY which are:

- THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION,

- THE POVERTY OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

- THE POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION,

- THE POVERTY OF POOR HEALTHCARE,

- THE POVERTY OF EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY.

Despite The Number of RELIGIOUS HOMES in Nigeria;

Despite DEMOCRACY In Nigeria;

Despite The Numbers of MILLIONAIRES, BILLIONAIRES And TRILLIONAIRES (MBT) in The Nigeria;

MILLIONS of Nigerians are still SLAVES To These Above FIVE (5) Forms of Poverty.

It is My MISSION To Alleviate These Forms of Poverty with The Sensitization on This Thread.
Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
Presently,

Nigeria is being REGARDED as THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

Why ?

This is simply because MILLIONS of Nigerians Suffer from The 5 INTEGRAL FORMS OF POVERTY which are:

- THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION,

- THE POVERTY OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

- THE POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION,

- THE POVERTY OF POOR HEALTHCARE,

- THE POVERTY OF EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY.

Despite The Number of RELIGIOUS HOMES in Nigeria;

Despite DEMOCRACY In Nigeria;

Despite The Numbers of MILLIONAIRES, BILLIONAIRES And TRILLIONAIRES (MBT) in The Nigeria;

MILLIONS of Nigerians are still SLAVES To These Above FIVE (5) Forms of Poverty.

It is My MISSION To Alleviate These Forms of Poverty with The Sensitization on This Thread.
I love your concept..more grace and wisdom in Jesus name amen
Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by babasolution: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerians weren't taken as slaves,the black Americans and Caribbeans probably were,
People should stop labeling Africans as being descedents of slaves,we aren't.We propagate our own slavery
Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

I love your concept..more grace and wisdom in Jesus name amen

More Blessings Unto You.

Too much Love and Appreciation.
Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
THE MONEY ENSLAVEMENT

"The Love of Money" Vs "The Lust for Money".

Alot of Misconceptions continue to fly around about "The Love of Money".

People ignorantly think that They LOVE MONEY.

First, The concept of "LOVE" cannot be integrated with The Concept of "MONEY".

Why is this?

This is simply because The Concept of "LOVE" means "GOD", that is - " GOD Is LOVE".

On the other hand;

The Concept of "MONEY" means "ENSLAVEMENT".

So, this makes it evident that LOVE/GOD cannot Conform with MONEY/ENSLAVEMENT.

There is nothing GODLY about ENSLAVEMENT .

Let's Get It Right with The History of Life as History is The Story that Never Lies.

*The Origin of Money* .

What is The Origin of Money?

Have you ever pondered to know about The Origin of MONEY ?

Have you ever pondered to know The Reason for The Existence of MONEY ?

Well, I'll keep it simple.

The Concept of FACIAL IMPRINTED MONEY started with The POWER THIRSTINESS of Controlling Both HUMAN and LAND RESOURCES of other people by some certain people who Thought Themselves as SUPERIOR Beings.

Historically; Kings would engage in UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE in The Form of Wars and Battles to shed the Blood of their Own Victimised people for Their Own GREEDY REASONS.

When WARS and BATTLES were won; Their FACIAL IMPRINTED MONEY were used to ENSLAVE Their Victims.

The Lands, Women and Children of The Battle Losers were always Coveted.

MONEY was the COMPULSORY TOOL used to ENSLAVE Battle Losers to pay Exhorbitant TAXES for being spared to be Alive.

So you see;

MONEY has Always been A Tool for The Competition of Sheding Blood.

Until Today; This is enough Reason MONEY is Still Used to Sponsor TERRORISM across Nations in The World.

With This Truth which You have been Exposed to;

It is evident That The concept of "LOVE" cannot be integrated with The concept of "MONEY".

For a sure, In Today's World; People Lust After MONEY simply because They are still ENSLAVED with The Concept of MONEY.

People Lust For MONEY because they still remain SLAVES to MONEY which is still very much the TOOL used by Superior people who consider them as SLAVES.

Sadly; This fact is UNKNOWN to many.

What is Worse is the fact that many people will not even READ, UNDERSTAND nor AGREE to This TRUTH being Revealed to them.

Even in MARRIAGES;

Unfortunately; MONEY is Used as a Tool to ENSLAVE Women as A PRICE is put on their Heads in The form of "BRIDE PRICE."

You would like to think your self as being CIVIL when you Work for MONEY.

A CIVIL SLAVE pampered as A CIVIL SERVANT.

HENCEFORTH;

Those who have taken The TIME to Read, Reason and Understand This Sensitization Writeup will be at The Advantage of Being in CONTROL of Their Lives as They Begin To CONTROL MONEY instead of Being CONTROLLED By MONEY through Any of The Worldly Systems Constructed by Selfish and Greedy People.

Many Afrikans live in ABJECT POVERTY because They simply because They Do Not UNDERSTAND The Concept of ATTRACTING & INVESTING MONEY simply because They Do Not Even UNDERSTAND The Concept of MONEY itself.

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Do Not UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF MONEY ?

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Do Not UNDERSTAND How To UTILIZE MONEY ??

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Are SELFISH and GREEDY of The TOOL that is CONTINUALLY USED To ENSLAVE Them ?

What Good ?

Ofcourse; "NO GOOD."

For " If The Foundation is Faulty, What can The Righteous Do ?"

So Far; Since The FOUNDATION of MONEY; It has been used to ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

The Main Questions You should ask Yourself are:

" Do You Want to continue being SLAVE To MONEY ?"

" Do You want to CONTROL Your LIFE by Being in CONTROL of MONEY instead of MONEY Controlling You ? "

" Do You want to Become FINANCIALLY FREE from HUSTLING and ENSLAVING Yourself for MONEY ? "

If Your Responses to these questions are DELIBERATE, then you should follow up on this thread for your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH and FREEDOM.

PS:

POINTS OF CONTACT:

Facebook ID: Oni Ayodeji Anthony Abiye

Nairaland: MessiahMarlians

Youtube: LifeSolutionsTV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
THE MONEY ENSLAVEMENT

"The Love of Money" Vs "The Lust for Money".

Alot of Misconceptions continue to fly around about "The Love of Money".

People ignorantly think that They LOVE MONEY.

First, The concept of "LOVE" cannot be integrated with The Concept of "MONEY".

Why is this?

This is simply because The Concept of "LOVE" means "GOD", that is - " GOD Is LOVE".

On the other hand;

The Concept of "MONEY" means "ENSLAVEMENT".

So, this makes it evident that LOVE/GOD cannot Conform with MONEY/ENSLAVEMENT.

There is nothing GODLY about ENSLAVEMENT .

Let's Get It Right with The History of Life as History is The Story that Never Lies.

*The Origin of Money* .

What is The Origin of Money?

Have you ever pondered to know about The Origin of MONEY ?

Have you ever pondered to know The Reason for The Existence of MONEY ?

Well, I'll keep it simple.

The Concept of FACIAL IMPRINTED MONEY started with The POWER THIRSTINESS of Controlling Both HUMAN and LAND RESOURCES of other people by some certain people who Thought Themselves as SUPERIOR Beings.

Historically; Kings would engage in UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE in The Form of Wars and Battles to shed the Blood of their Own Victimised people for Their Own GREEDY REASONS.

When WARS and BATTLES were won; Their FACIAL IMPRINTED MONEY were used to ENSLAVE Their Victims.

The Lands, Women and Children of The Battle Losers were always Coveted.

MONEY was the COMPULSORY TOOL used to ENSLAVE Battle Losers to pay Exhorbitant TAXES for being spared to be Alive.

So you see;

MONEY has Always been A Tool for The Competition of Sheding Blood.

Until Today; This is enough Reason MONEY is Still Used to Sponsor TERRORISM across Nations in The World.

With This Truth which You have been Exposed to;

It is evident That The concept of "LOVE" cannot be integrated with The concept of "MONEY".

For a sure, In Today's World; People Lust After MONEY simply because They are still ENSLAVED with The Concept of MONEY.

People Lust For MONEY because they still remain SLAVES to MONEY which is still very much the TOOL used by Superior people who consider them as SLAVES.

Sadly; This fact is UNKNOWN to many.

What is Worse is the fact that many people will not even READ, UNDERSTAND nor AGREE to This TRUTH being Revealed to them.

Even in MARRIAGES;

Unfortunately; MONEY is Used as a Tool to ENSLAVE Women as A PRICE is put on their Heads in The form of "BRIDE PRICE."

You would like to think your self as being CIVIL when you Work for MONEY.

A CIVIL SLAVE pampered as A CIVIL SERVANT.

HENCEFORTH;

Those who have taken The TIME to Read, Reason and Understand This Sensitization Writeup will be at The Advantage of Being in CONTROL of Their Lives as They Begin To CONTROL MONEY instead of Being CONTROLLED By MONEY through Any of The Worldly Systems Constructed by Selfish and Greedy People.

Many Afrikans live in ABJECT POVERTY because They simply because They Do Not UNDERSTAND The Concept of ATTRACTING & INVESTING MONEY simply because They Do Not Even UNDERSTAND The Concept of MONEY itself.

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Do Not UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF MONEY ?

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Do Not UNDERSTAND How To UTILIZE MONEY ??

What Good can come from A Society of People Who Are SELFISH and GREEDY of The TOOL that is CONTINUALLY USED To ENSLAVE Them ?

What Good ?

Ofcourse; "NO GOOD."

For " If The Foundation is Faulty, What can The Righteous Do ?"

So Far; Since The FOUNDATION of MONEY; It has been used to ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

The Main Questions You should ask Yourself are:

" Do You Want to continue being SLAVE To MONEY ?"

" Do You want to CONTROL Your LIFE by Being in CONTROL of MONEY instead of MONEY Controlling You ? "

" Do You want to Become FINANCIALLY FREE from HUSTLING and ENSLAVING Yourself for MONEY ? "

If Your Responses to these questions are DELIBERATE, then you should follow up on this thread for your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH and FREEDOM.

PS:

POINTS OF CONTACT:

Facebook ID: Oni Ayodeji Anthony Abiye

Nairaland: MessiahMarlians

Youtube: LifeSolutionsTV.

The MONEY ENSLAVEMENT Mentality is One The Biggest Problem of Life.

And this is ONE of The Ultimate Problems in The Politics of Nigeria.

We need to all know The ROOT CAUSES of The POVERTY in Nigeria so that We can be able to Create Solutions towards Solving Them.

Let's See How The PROBLEMS/POVERTY In Nigeria are INTERCONNECTED.

The PRESENT PRESSING ISSUE POVERTY OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES in Nigeria is Ultimately as a result of The POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY.

THE POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY is The ULTIMATE CAUSE of THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION in Nigeria.

THE POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY and THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION in Nigeria are The Further ULTIMATE CAUSES of THE POVERTY OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES. in Nigeria.

The POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY and THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION in Nigeria are CAUSED By The POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.

THE POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY, THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION and THE POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION IN NIGERIA ARE The Further CAUSES OF THE POVERTY of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA.

THE POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY, THE POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION, THE POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION IN NIGERIA and THE POVERTY of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA are The FURTHER CAUSES of The POVERTY OF POOR HEALTHCARE IN NIGERIA.

Unarguably;

We've seen how The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty are being INTERCONNECTED and LINKED To The POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
So, The Ultimate Problem of THE POLITICS OF NIGERIA is The POOR UTILIZATION OF NIGERIA.

This is The Problem We will be ACHIEVING PRACTICALLY on here.

Without Beating About The Bush;

How Do We Begin To Solve This Problem of POOR UTILIZATION OF MONEY IN NIGERIA ? (As This is a Personal and Societal Problem).

The BEST and EASIEST Way To Go About This is To Direct Our Solutions To The Root Problems of Poverty which are The POVERTY OF POOR EDUCATION and POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION.

And To SIMPLY and EASILY Achieve This is The Reason I - MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua created The AGRICULTURAL FOREX Platform to serve as The Ultimate AGRICULTURAL SOLUTION PLATFORM To help Provide Financial Educational and Empowerment for Nigerians and Afrikans at large.

As THE POLITICAL SOLUTIONIST of Nigeria;

" INVESTING RIGHTLY IN THE AGRICULTURE OF NIGERIA is The ULTIMATE SOLUTION To The POVERTY OF HUNGER And STARVATION which is The PRIMARY CAUSE of The ISSUE of Our NATIONAL INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

However, alot of Nigerians are not INVESTED in AGRICULTURE because of Their IGNORANCE about How To; which is caused by POOR EDUCATION.

Many Nigerians are not INVESTED in AGRICULTURE because They do not know The Most PROFITABLE and IMPORTANT Aspect of AGRICULTURE To Invest in.

As I write this Sensitization Thread;

I am presently engaging in One of The Most IMPORTANT and PROFITABLE Aspect of AGRICULTURE.

This Aspect is called AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE and This is what AGRICULTURAL FOREX is centred about.

Presently; I am purchasing GARRI with My Other Messianic Bossoms from The Villagers in Ekori in Cross-River State to Sell in Profits at The City of CALABAR.

This Right Here is ONE of The ULTIMATE SECRETS of WEALTH CREATION which many Nigerian Youths are IGNORANT of.

However; This Sensitization Thread will be doing Justice To Everything.

So;

Let's Fire Down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRICULTURAL Forex:the Political & Social Solution To Empower Nigerians/afrikans by LegitWebsites: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.