Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

"I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La (900 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Moesha Boduong: Sleeping With Different Men Will Never Make You Rich / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani, has fired back at those mocking her love, marital and parental choices, saying she can have six kids with different men as long as she is happy.

Toyin said that she would not mind having more children from different fathers, in as much as she keeps producing kids like her two children, Tiannah and Lord Maine.

Recall that Toyin Lawani recently tied the knot to the love of her life, Segun Wealth in an all black beautiful attire for the ceremony. Their wedding ceremony was graced by a lot of celebrities.

She added that if her recently married husband should mess up, she will...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by gift2xl: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's not happiness, but foolishness raze to power infinity.
Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
gift2xl:
That's not happiness, but foolishness raze to power infinity.
That's what makes her happy

1 Like

Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by doggedfighter(f): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Case settled.
Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by Onyi22(f): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by NobleAngell(f): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
She definitely isn't happy with these choices. But I don't expect her to openly admit this. She may have found other things that are making her happy.
Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2021
She is not happy and is looking for it in the arms of man..am praying for u pretty one..u will make Heaven by all means
Re: "I Can Have Six Kids With Different Men As Long As It Makes Me Happy" - Toyin La by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na she know. This is the base reproductive strategy of humans. Women, just like men, try their best to pass genes into the next generation. This way if one or two children die from hereditary diseases, others will survive long enough to birth their own children.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Sammie Irritates Me Because I Don’t Like Him – Angel / The Real Small Yanch Dey Shake / Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.