Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response (617 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Brook7: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Please kindly take your time and read this

Hey guys
Why am writing this here because I want to get your takes on this before we take action tomorrow.
Please this is about smoking of weed
There's a friend of mine right now , we all hangout together drink and smoke weed.
But of recent something strange started happening about two weeks ago , when we were all smoking and gisting, before this event , usually this my friend can smoke all much as three tie of weed , he will be high as Bleep , but no misbehaving, and he will still be strong and can feel himself.
But two weeks ago as usual we were all observing the same ritual , but this time around after smoking just two tie of weed he got up for a while sat down and said to us that he cannot feel anything anymore , that even if he touches his body he doesn't feel it , he said what was stopping him from misbehaving was that his brain can still speak to him, and that his heart beats so fast like it's falling out of his body and it seems his sight was failing him, he was seeing untrue events , he even pleaded to be taken to his room, before he starts misbehaving, and he wants to touch everyone to see if he can feel something.
Now the issue here is that we thought that was an experience for just that day .
But for our 4-5 latest Hangouts , this thing keeps repeating itself , the worst is that he doesn't even takes upto 2 or 3 tie
This time around even if he takes just half or even a little tie, he must fall victim of the previous experiences.
He has decided to go see a doctor on Monday and explain
The thing here is this , since we are all in the game together , should I also go with him and check myself too because I don't want to have a very bad massive experience because of smoking just weed.
Please anyone has an idea or experience on this ?
Matured responses please??
Thanks.....
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by doggedfighter(f): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2021

He complained of those symptoms and you people are still giving him ties of weed to smoke with you.

And here you are seeking advice for yourself.

You guys are on a mission to kill him.

Continue !

4 Likes

Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by richgang(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Best advice, since it happened to you friend , quit , if you can’t quit , reduce your smoking.. When I mean reduce , smoking 1 tie for 2 days
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

He complained of those symptoms and you people are still giving him ties of weed to smoke to with you.

Continue !
Thats very bad of them, are they good friends?

1 Like

Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Experience is the best teacher. Since it has happened to your friend then learn from his downfall, and the best way to learn is to just stop totally.

1 Like

Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

He complained of those symptoms and you people are still giving him ties of weed to smoke to with you.

Continue !
Girl, i love your signature o. The words u said in your signature are mind blowing.
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Your friend will be fine and so will u when u stop that deadly habit, repent of your sins and accept Christ as ur Lord and savior
Congratulations as u make d best decision of ur life
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Shellsploit: 2:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Asley Marlon..
Ganja farmer on replay... cheesy
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Bola146(f): 4:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Sir, it's a matter of time, please stop smoking weed please before it's too late! Pity your families! God is showing you the signs of bad effects of it. Go to counseling or talk to a therapist today please.
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by doggedfighter(f): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Girl, i love your signature o. The words u said in your signature are mind blowing.

Thank you grin
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
These are clearly onset symptoms of PSYCHOSIS. And to imagine you his friend, still giving wraps of weed to smoke is quite bad.
It is just a matter of time, before his speech become out of tune with reality. He needs a doctor asap
Re: Have A Friend Lost A Little Of Himself , Please Help , Matured Response by Haryhomyidhey(f): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

Thank you grin
UWC

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Doctor That's Playing With My Health / Seeking For Targeted Solutions With NEOLIFE Supplements / Help! Is This Just High BP Or Anxiety Or Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.