Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Happy Fathers Day! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day! (223 Views)

Happy Fathers Day: 7 Important Roles ONLY FATHERS Can Play: / Happy Fathers Day To All Fathers On NL / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day! by HUSTLER001: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Growing up,mum used to comfort us with her shoulder to lean on whenever dad goes 'mad' at us.Nevertheless, I still had a soft spot for him.I still remember vividly when we were still young and dad had a little altercation with mum and so,mum carried her bag and threatened to leave. She called the three of us(of course her children) and asked if we were ready to follow her.my elder sister and younger brother quickly ran to her but I held still. My dad was shocked and I saw it in his eye. I just didn't want to leave him even though I knew i would be more pampered in mums hand. I just wanted them together and so I held back. In the end,they made up and since lived happily till he breathed his last. God rest your soul father. #mymentor. #mysoldier. Happy fathers day.please,do share beautiful stories about your dad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Coming / Any Idoma Here / Nairaland Good Samaritans Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.