Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Energy And Life Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Energy And Life Question (187 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / The Word Of God(ask Me Life Question In Relation With The Bible) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy And Life Question by Drbike: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Hello nairaland brethren, I have a confusion on this particular question "between
energy and life which one comes first?" Can you Give scientific reasons for your answers too. Religious reasons are also welcome.

Energy before life or life before energy?
Thanks to you all as you submit your critical intelligent responses.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Energy And Life Question by Dtruthspeaker: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Drbike:
Hello nairaland brethren, I have a confusion on this particular question "between
energy and life which one comes first?" Can you Give scientific reasons for your answers too. Religious reasons are also welcome.

Energy before life or life before energy?
Thanks to you all as you submit your critical intelligent responses.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Your confusion is lack of understanding.

Life is Energy and Energy is Life!

So there is no who came first between them.
Re: Energy And Life Question by Drbike: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Your confusion is lack of understanding.

Life is Energy and Energy is Life!

So there is no who came first between them.

So there's no disparity?
Re: Energy And Life Question by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Drbike:

So there's no disparity?

I think there is none!

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is Truly The Religion Of Peace Watch And Conclude / Coastal Bus For Your Church / The Ghanaian Prophet That Falsely "Prophesied" England's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.