Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Churches And Worshipers In Nigeria VS Abroad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches And Worshipers In Nigeria VS Abroad (301 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churches And Worshipers In Nigeria VS Abroad by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6597103/prophet-abiara-visits-tb-joshuas/1

The topic above is why I make it a point of duty to know the God I serve..
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian. Infact, churches in Nigeria have been so bastardized that they now do fund raising under the guise of revival.. 7days, 21days, 42days revival and in truth, it's just an avenue to raise funds..
Most people in Nigeria worship their pastors and prophets and not God.
I go to church to clean very early in the morning,about 4-5 of us but I started it first and some other people joined me when they saw what God has done in my life.. We pray after cleaning and I do tell them this, if you don't have a free mind or conscience, your effort is just a waste of time...
When my dad was in Austria years ago, he said that churches are not littered the way it is in Nigeria...
So many churches or assumed churches are just there for wealth accumulation, become popular and sleep with members...
I wake up every morning, not only Sundays, every morning and play my guitar for about 30-1hr, pray before going to my shop or going out..that's how I talk to my God everyday..
And I still see God's work in my life on daily basis... Every corner you get to, you see churches.. Infact, I saw a picture where we have about 5 different churches in the same building,are we not worshipping the same God?
So my question is, how do people abroad worship?
Do we have churches in every corner like we have in Nigeria?

Cc oam4j

Re: Churches And Worshipers In Nigeria VS Abroad by Elliotwaveforec: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Business centres.
Re: Churches And Worshipers In Nigeria VS Abroad by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Nothing strange here.
Just different businesses in one buiding.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Bantu Mean? / Are They Secrets Pastors Are Keeping Away From You Regarding Catholic Rosary. / Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.