Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) (2051 Views)

Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices. / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Fahdiga1: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Should your likes still be putting mouth when real people are talking?

I can't really count how many failed things you have supported, how many lies you have told, how many fake conspiracies.

Please find your mate to engage with
The joke is on you
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
The way white people take these animal is adorable... But if na for here na to go gather firewood remain..... Nigerians no dey carry last at all.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Ekez(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't worry, I won't report you.. NL's or mods would do the justification
grin grin
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
All this for a dog
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Rickmann: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Haahaaahaaa grin

This is Hilarious

To me anyway grin

It really is grin
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by wonder233: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't care. Its just a dog. These Democrats and yeye political correctness. You didn't give a hoot when fellow humans were being killed in Palestine, now you're putting out a press statement about a dog.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bola146:
I love cats more than dogs
YEAH POOSIE CATS LOVES TO EAT POOSIE A LOT
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
I can imagine the pain of losing a dog friend or dog child.
My condolence to you and your family sir.

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Zico777(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Is this the same dog that bit 2 secret service agents ?
Never heard that.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zico777:

Never heard that.

Just found out it's a different dog called Major that did the biting

Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Zico777(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Just found out it's a different dog called Major that did the biting
Oh ok!
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by Danny50: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Send that dog to calabar for proper burial.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) by shyaspack: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
For a chance to win N5,000!!!

Hey! We’re working on launching a brand of dog food in Nigeria. Can you spare a few minutes to complete our survey on dog food?

https://forms.gle/iJZ8Dd1e4yWVQz8R8

We’d appreciate it if you could share this survey with your friends and family.

Thank you�

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 striking Changes In north And South Korea After 70 Years Of separation / The October Arab-israeli War Of 1973: What Happened? / President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.