Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice (33665 Views)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
The pain of losing a child is unbearable, not even at old age. I really hope justice is served. But the problem in Naija is that, in most cases, there are no feedbacks.

2 Likes

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is very wrong and criminal. I hope Justice is served.
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by mauchiz: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
So the boys mother is the owner of the shopping complex?
She should start with them vacating the front of her complex, to start with.

She should make sure they leave her complex first.

Those useless agbero should vacate her complex

3 Likes

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
I am deeply ashamed about the level of thuggery in this my region. It has eaten so deep into some of our youths. Of course the politicians are their biggest enablers. Willing tools for electoral malpractice and violence. Shame they killed this guy jus like that for a matter that could have been settled amicably. What will they tell his twins when they grow up?
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by egbetokuns(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Seems the only skills these people possess is in thuggery and owomida, which one is Park Management System again? Despite all the free education by Awolowo and their sophistication they still chose agbero work, spits.

No region in Nigeria doesn’t have thuggery even in onitsha and Kano. I think you’re homeland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
Sad
Government control some citizens

Touts ,hoodlums cultis control the Government and all
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Ashirioluwa: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Government needs to bring these hoodlums to justice. Police should get the park manager arrested immediately because they will do more than this if they let them get away this time around.

This is the part I don’t like from the story - that the boy graduated from one university or the other. That he about to travel to US. All that stories are irrelevant.

Either university graduate or not . Either he about to travel to US or not “All Lives Matter “

1 Like

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Addme: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
To even say the police report claimed there was no death.

RIP Ramon..
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
HMMM
THIS THING IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE
SOMETHING THAT WAS ARRANGED IN THE COVEN
rahmon
na God go fight 4 you
chai
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by spinna: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
when will sw end this mafia/gangster transport system.. our youths have been turned into criminals under the guise of transportation..shame

2 Likes

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by curlarpy: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
yanabasee1:

Agberoism is a security outfit that's owned by Tinubu... Just like we have ESN for Kanu and the entire SW Amotekun... Tinubu alone owns Agberos in the entire SW....

where did you send your brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Jeetech01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
What a lawless country we live in.

Rip young man
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Coldshisha: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
RIP Rahman
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by kingthreat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
That Billionaire was right. The only things Southwest has offered Nigeria in a while is agberos and fake pastors. Lets see if Makinde will act on this or as usual do audio like the audio governor he is.

1 Like

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by OmoEpe(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
So sad she won't get any justice because Makinde chief enforcement officer is the alleged culprit.

Same Makinde that is IPOB/PDP presidential material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by elonmuskbaby: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
Sad
for starters they should close down that garage indefinitely.those touts behave like nonentities and untouchables.

So animalistic
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by OmoEpe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Take heart Mama Ramoni.

He was a jolly good fellow and not a cultist.

RIP baba Ibeji.

SW needs to declare a state of emergency.

OYO Not SW needs the emergency. You voted for the fool that is absolutely ignorant of what Governance entails

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by NewBeijing(f): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
There is too much blood in the hands of nigeria.too much injustice
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by AgainstIslam(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Hmmmmmmm, the state government brought back NURTW to that Iwo road in the name of park management, now dem don dey terrorise everywhere.
I once escaped their crisis when I was in secondary school, I left Iwo road for Lagos, it wasn't upto an hour, the driver was called that kasala don burst for the park.
You don't fix what is not broken, previous govt already put them in their place, just maintain it and let it be, you now brought out a convicted criminal (murder) to head a unit known for its violent act, and you expect peace.
Village head dey sell weed, wife dey sell ogogoro, and you no want trouble for the village, how possible is that?

I swear you really understand what happened. That Auxiliary guy is terrorising Ibadan and he has the backing of the state governor.
Seyi Makinde would have been one of the best governors of Oyo state if not for the current state of insecurity and he seems to be doing nothing about it.

That's why I still rate Ajimobi as the best so far because apart from the massive infrastructural development he embarked especially during his first tenure, he also made sure that security was very tight in Oyo state, although I don't know hl he managed to do it considering how volatile Ibadan was before his tenure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by VEHINTOLAR: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
May your soul rest in peace bro. You should have avoided those guys completely if you couldn't befriend them somehow. They are like naked electric wire that requires very careful handling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by AgainstIslam(f): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Government needs to bring these hoodlums to justice. Police should get the park manager arrested immediately because they will do more than this if they let them get away this time around.

This is the part I don’t like from the story - that the boy graduated from one university or the other. That he about to travel to US. All that stories are irrelevant.

Either university graduate or not . Either he about to travel to US or not “All Lives Matter “

Sorry to disappoint you but nothing will happen to him. There are allegations he has the backing of the state governor.

1 Like

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is so tragic
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by virginchaser(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Year 2010 around Ojota area, we were coming from Luth en route out of Lagos with a convoy that carried my daddy's copse. I could see boys breaking all our side mirrors and telling us to give way for the governor to pass. Governor Tinubu's convoy was approaching maneuvering through us with his G wagon and sincerely waving, pleading with hands and head sign to occupants of damaged vehicles not to be angry.
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by deji17: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
If this killing has the mention of herdsmen, people will show more concern and emotion. Because our President is Fulani and must be blackmailed at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by anthony533(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
crazyABO:
What is the work of this so called NURTW? Asin what's their impact on the society or Nigeria as a whole? Yet no sensible legislator or executive as deemed it fit to do something about them sad
The government re benefiting from them...there re huge levy they pay to the local government or else the park is closed down..here in Ajah Lagos State.Agbero settle police,lasma,frsc,oba and the rest
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by Ashirioluwa: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
AgainstIslam:

Sorry to disappoint you but nothing will happen to him. There are allegations he has the backing of the state governor.

I believe you because this is Nigeria
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by TheMostComplex1: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
I really feel sad how can they just kill this young guy in his prime for nonsense sake. Justice grant the family oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by TheMostComplex1: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
virginchaser:
Year 2010 around Ojota area, we were coming from Luth en route out of Lagos with a convoy that carried my daddy's copse. I could see boys breaking all our side mirrors and telling us to give way for the governor to pass. Governor Tinubu's convoy was approaching maneuvering through us with his G wagon and sincerely waving, pleading with hands and head sign to occupants of damaged vehicles not to be angry.

Can you imagine
Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by anthony533(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
egbetokuns:

No region in Nigeria doesn’t have thuggery even in onitsha and Kano. I think you’re homeland
Onitcha agbero even worst pass Lagos own...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice by TomiwaRay(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss,mama...it's well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.