Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) (1108 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Father's Day In Style (Photos) / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by jaybenugo: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerian Entrepreneur, philanthropist and chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA), Tony Elumelu took to his Instagram handle to celebrate Father's day with his children today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of his children, he wrote;

"Thanks to my children who make being a father the best feeling in the world

Wishing all the fathers a Happy Father’s Day. Keep being super heroes.

#TOEKids #Family #FathersDay"

#TOEWay"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVuW_7H8DI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by Shellsploit: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
The house naa girls jostle oh
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rather, thanks to you who make being children to a father like you the best feeling in the world.

Happy fathers' day to my dad.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na people born into wealth like this oh...

God let my children born into wealth too... Don't forsake me and let my children suffer and toll the path of suffering like their father did.... Turn things around and let prosperity be seen around me....
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Father's Day (Photos) by josh123(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chaii I need the root of all evil oo

(1) (Reply)

Tolanibaj Exposes Bbnaija. The Show Was Scripted / "This Hating Won't Get You Anywhere - Simi Says As She Posts Screenshot Of Her C / Lady Advice Terri To Stop Deceiving Himself And Leave Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.