Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent (242 Views)

Earn As Low As 450k Monthly As A Real Estate Agent! Females Only! / How To Make Millions As A Real Estate Agent In Nigeria / I Just Received This Message. Are They For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent by aiotaq: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Job Vacancy.

We are US based startup looking for someone that will help manage an online video editing service, the person will take ownership of the platform and his or her duty is as follows:
<>Do some sort of marketing (cold outreach, digital ads, etc.)
<>Source for clients (real estate agents)
<>Forward client request, Liaise and manage suppliers (video editors)
<>Suggest ways to improve the online service

The ideal candidate should be in the following:
<>Should be a graduate
<>Should demonstrate an ability to work remotely without supervision
<>Able to think strategically with great ability to learning
<>Knowledge of real estate, video editing, project management, or digital marketing is an added advantage
<>Should have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment to manage clients - suppliers relationships.

Salary:
From N30,000 to N50,000 (for an exceptional candidate, commission will be added)

Interested candidates should send CV to hello@skurel.com
Re: Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent by andyblinks05: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent by africanman85: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
aiotaq:
Job Vacancy.

We are US based startup looking for someone that will help manage an online video editing service, the person will take ownership of the platform and his or her duty is as follows:
<>Do some sort of marketing (cold outreach, digital ads, etc.)
<>Source for clients (real estate agents)
<>Forward client request, Liaise and manage suppliers (video editors)
<>Suggest ways to improve the online service

The ideal candidate should be in the following:
<>Should be a graduate
<>Should demonstrate an ability to work remotely without supervision
<>Able to think strategically with great ability to learning
<>Knowledge of real estate, video editing, project management, or digital marketing is an added advantage
<>Should have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment to manage clients - suppliers relationships.

Salary:
From N30,000 to N50,000 (for an exceptional candidate, commission will be added)

Interested candidates should send CV to hello@skurel.cohim
Contact me 08032655418
Re: Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent by aiotaq: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
andyblinks05:
I'm interested
Please send us a mail to hello@skurel.com
Re: Online Managing Of Video Editing Service For Real Estate Agent by aiotaq: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
africanman85:
Contact me 08032655418
Please send us a mail to hello@skurel.com

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: SALE REPRESENTATIVE / Social Media Manager / Nurses Urgently Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.