Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? (340 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Jerewise332(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good day nairalanders!

I wish to make it brief, early this year my pastor asked me to invest in forex with this company's name rabbicapitals.com Personally,I'm not into all these forex and Bitcoin etc but due to the fact that she's my woman of God and the trust and respect I've for her,I was being assured that nothing will happen to my money,she even told me that many people in our church headquarters are into it and her sister is even doing it and so, I was convinced beyond my reasonable doubts. Later on,
She introduced me to someone who's one of the company's staff which she's also member of our church but worshipped at church headquarters, so we had a lengthy chats on WhatsApp which she was able to educate me more on the investment. The investment procedures goes like; the minimum you can invest is 100k nothing less than that,now the investment is of two types,20% of 100k,which means that you'll be receiving 20k at each month end for 4 months according to them or 100% of your 100k which you'll allow the money to be with them for 4 months then at the end of 4 months you'll be given your 100k as your interest plus with your 100k investment making it 200k in total,its sounds quite interesting to me .
I decided to give it a try,on the 13th of feb. I deposited 100k into the company's account she sent to me and with the proof of payment which she confirmed the payment,she sent me forms via WhatsApp,I filled it properly sent it to the company's email she shared to me. Now no the 15th of June which I was supposed to get my money back as I've already drafted what I'll use the money to do, I placed a call to the lady my pastor referred to me and asked her how far for my investment,to my surprise she said they've shifted the date of payment to July
Mehn I was very angry and disappointed I had to let her know which she was pleading with me that I should exercise patience with the company that am not the only investor complaining,i had to call my pastor and told her everything and she said she's aware of it.
Now I've heard of Ponzi scheme with their tricks of luring people to invest with them and at the end it all ended in premium tears.
Please I want to know if this one is real or am at the verge of been scammed?
Do you have any idea about the company?
Please your contributions is highly appreciated.
Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Nozino: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Good day nairalanders!

I wish to make it brief, early this year my pastor asked me to invest in forex with this company's name rabbicapitals.com Personally,I'm not into all these forex and Bitcoin etc but due to the fact that she's my woman of God and the trust and respect I've for her,I was being assured that nothing will happen to my money,she even told me that many people in our church headquarters are into it and her sister is even doing it and so, I was convinced beyond my reasonable doubts. Later on,
She introduced me to someone who's one of the company's staff which she's also member of our church but worshipped at church headquarters, so we had a lengthy chats on WhatsApp which she was able to educate me more on the investment. The investment procedures goes like; the minimum you can invest is 100k nothing less than that,now the investment is of two types,20% of 100k,which means that you'll be receiving 20k at each month end for 4 months according to them or 100% of your 100k which you'll allow the money to be with them for 4 months then at the end of 4 months you'll be given your 100k as your interest plus with your 100k investment making it 200k in total,its sounds quite interesting to me .
I decided to give it a try,on the 13th of feb. I deposited 100k into the company's account she sent to me and with the proof of payment which she confirmed the payment,she sent me forms via WhatsApp,I filled it properly sent it to the company's email she shared to me. Now no the 15th of June which I was supposed to get my money back as I've already drafted what I'll use the money to do, I placed a call to the lady my pastor referred to me and asked her how far for my investment,to my surprise she said they've shifted the date of payment to July
Mehn I was very angry and disappointed I had to let her know which she was pleading with me that I should exercise patience with the company that am not the only investor complaining,i had to call my pastor and told her everything and she said she's aware of it.
Now I've heard of Ponzi scheme with their tricks of luring people to invest with them and at the end it all ended in premium tears.

Smells like a scam

1 Like

Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Jerewise332(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nozino:

Smells like a scam
I don't pray it should be because.....ehh
Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Mokason288(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Businesstools(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
You've been scammed. The earlier you accept the reality, the better.

Next time, please wise-up and don't let your pastor mislead you. S/he is just a human like you.
Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Good day nairalanders!

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

1 Like

Re: Is This One Real Or At The Verge Of Being Scammed? by SavageResponse(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Good day nairalanders!

Just be getting ready to kiss your money good bye!

Your best remedy now is to put pressure on them to return your money before the Ponzi Scheme collapses, tell them your no longer interested and will forfeit the interest.

Be ready to call them every hour and send text message so that they will have no choice but to return your money

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? / . / How To Buy Coins On Trust Wallet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.