Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Make Money On Twitter - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money On Twitter (293 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing Exposed! / Free Training On How To Make Money On Youtube Without Shooting Videos Of Yoursel / How To Make Money On LPV Forum With Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Twitter by JohnPortar: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello, I will be very brief with this one.

I am a Nigerian making at least $500 every week on Twitter (You can use Instagram, Facebook or whatever platform suits you).

What I do is simple - I sell digital products (ebooks I have written and those that were written by someone else) for a commission.

There are literally no barriers to entry - All you need to start is:

1. A phone or computer with Twitter

2. Internet connection

3. 30 mins - 1 hour everyday!

That's right, I'm going to teach you how to build an audience on Twitter and get paid using only 30 mins - 1 hour of your time everyday.

Also, you certainly do not need hundreds of followers to make a sale. I started my Twitter account in May 2020, made my first sale in June (I had about 47 followers at that time)

Attached are two screenshots, one from a sale I made on the 9th of June, the other from the payment I received on the 18th of June.

I have a full time job here in Nigeria and I earn this passively.

I don't know how far this thread would go, I certainly can not write a full epistle and have you hidden or something.

But to be transparent, I have added my Twitter account to my signature, follow me on Twitter (or Just DM me)

And I will get you started. If this thread does well too, I will update it here.

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter by Observer20: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Interested
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter by Observer20: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
JohnPortar:
Hello, I will be very brief with this one.

I am a Nigerian making at least $500 every week on Twitter (You can use Instagram, Facebook or whatever platform suits you).

What I do is simple - I sell digital products (ebooks I have written and those that were written by someone else) for a commission.

There are literally no barriers to entry - All you need to start is:

1. A phone or computer with Twitter

2. Internet connection

3. 30 mins - 1 hour everyday!

That's right, I'm going to teach you how to build an audience on Twitter and get paid using only 30 mins - 1 hour of your time everyday.

Also, you certainly do not need hundreds of followers to make a sale. I started my Twitter account in May 2020, made my first sale in June (I had about 47 followers at that time)

Attached are two screenshots, one from a sale I made on the 9th of June, the other from the payment I received on the 18th of June.

I have a full time job here in Nigeria and I earn this passively.

I don't know how far this thread would go, I certainly can not write a full epistle and have you hidden or something.

But to be transparent, I have added my Twitter account to my signature, follow me on Twitter (or Just DM me)

And I will get you started. If this thread does well too, I will update it here.
Interested
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter by JohnPortar: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Observer20:

Interested
DM me on Twitter or here on Naira land. I am unable to add my WhatsApp link.
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter by JohnPortar: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Still taking in Students

DM me to book your spot.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Zoom License - Purchase Zoom At Discount / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Large Format Printing(banners, Rollup Stands,branding, T-shirts, Gen Printin)etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.