Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is It Normal For A Guy Of 18 To Date An Underaged Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Normal For A Guy Of 18 To Date An Underaged Girl (201 Views)

Read This If You Live In Nigeria And You Are Between The Age Of 18 To 30 / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Passengers Of 18-Seater Bus ‘Burnt Beyond Recognition’ In Anambra Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Guy Of 18 To Date An Underaged Girl by Mastakija(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
So my cousin which is 18 years came to me and asked me dat he saw one girl in school and he really likes her, she looks so mature and big
But the girl is 16
So he came to me and asked me dat is it proper for him to date dat kind of a girl that wouldn't he be a pedophile if he should do such a thing
If you were in his shoes what would u do?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Of 18 To Date An Underaged Girl by Pierocash(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mastakija:
So my cousin which is 18 years came to me and asked me dat he saw one girl in school and he really likes her, she looks so mature and big
But the girl is 16
So he came to me and asked me dat is it proper for him to date dat kind of a girl that wouldn't he be a pedophile if he should do such a thing
If you were in his shoes what would u do?
both you and your small pikin cousin are fools.

A little kid of 18 shouldn't be talking of dating,he should focus on his studies to come out with good grade,not talking of dating for now.

What does he know about relationship?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Of 18 To Date An Underaged Girl by Mastakija(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pierocash:
both you and your small pikin cousin are fools.

A little kid of 18 shouldn't be talking of dating,he should focus on his studies to come out with good grade,not talking of dating for now.

What does he know about relationship?
is this how u would tell him
Thats even the main reason why children do not like opening up to their Nigerian parents

(1) (Reply)

Isreali Mossad Break Nnamdi Kalu Out From Prison. / Best Live Chat Support Service Company In UK / Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.