Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sell Without A Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell Without A Website (161 Views)

How To Sell WITHOUT Selling - Free Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Without A Website by annirichi(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Take a look at this Paystack store I just built for Latestdeals. See link:

https:///june-deals

Beautiful right?

Instead of sending pictures of your products one by one to your customer, you simply copy your store link and send. With this, the customer sees all the products in your store , their prices, your account number, and delivery fee.

I can build your own for just 10k flat and you have your store running within 24 hours.

You can even display the discounted price and also offer a discount coupon to increase your conversion. People love it when they think they are buying at a discount price, especially from a standard website like this.

I want to help only 10 businesses design this store for only 10k. If you are lucky enough, I will select your BUSINESS. It's based on first come first serve.

How to get started:
Call 08169424532 Now.
Re: Sell Without A Website by kingturky224(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
annirichi:
Take a look at this Paystack store I just built for Latestdeals. See link:

https:///june-deals

Beautiful right?

Instead of sending pictures of your products one by one to your customer, you simply copy your store link and send. With this, the customer sees all the products in your store , their prices, your account number, and delivery fee.

I can build your own for just 10k flat and you have your store running within 24 hours.

You can even display the discounted price and also offer a discount coupon to increase your conversion. People love it when they think they are buying at a discount price, especially from a standard website like this.

I want to help only 10 businesses design this store for only 10k. If you are lucky enough, I will select your BUSINESS. It's based on first come first serve.

How to get started:
Call 08169424532 Now.

Nice concept, although i was unable to view the store cos the link is invalid. Can u drop a valid link so people can take a good look at it as i am interested in getting one of this online store for my New Ecurrency trading business

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Blood Money.... / Don't Dare Join Forsage Busd Until U Watch This Live Proof Video / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.