Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing (41097 Views)

Nicolas Okoye: I Founded Transcorp, Soludo Never Took Part In Our Meetings / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Did you see the picture evidence of the dead bodies, abi dem born you without brain?
I don't know why the average Nigerian tend to be needlessly insulting.
Anyway, I'm looking at it, not from pictorial evidence of dead bodies of terrorists, but from the frequency of attacks which have greatly reduced.
You can tell the terrorists are suffering from a shortage of manpower and financial resources. That's why ISWAP was inducing people to join their group and receive 20k cash.
Also remember that recently, DSS arrested so many alleged Boko Haram sponsors in Kano, most of which were BDC operators. This will greatly affect logistics and morale and deplete their confidence. That's how I look at it.

USA announced to the world that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. The world believed without seeing pictures. We just never saw the guy again.

ISWAP said they killed Shekau. Reluctantly, everyone believed, until Boko Haram confirmed his death. No pictures.

So what's your obsession with pictures of dead people if I may ask?
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Elmander1983(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bad guy!!!! It's worth asking anyway
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
For killing their Shekau?
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Coronavirus1: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Pictures or... You know the rest

Make i hear
most we show pictures before you believe children of hate.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by rolams(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Are you Avenging shekau's elimination?
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Coronavirus1:

most we show pictures before you believe children of hate.

Everyone is children of hate to you. Children of love. I guess we can all see how ur love has helped this country
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by opribo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shekau is not dead, if he is dead with the present crop of military they would have snapped picture for all to see.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
With blood sucking terrorist demons like these, there will always be someone ready to step up and replace any leader who is killed.

It will just be an endless cycle of killing and replacing their leaders, until the root causes of the insurgency is solved. Education and poverty!

1 Like

Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by dederocs(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The Nigerian army won't forgive anyone that has a hand in killing their cashcow Shekau
Are you an enemy of Nigeria?
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Babisha10(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Hehehehehe.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha
Biko vomit ur mind but I can't guarantee u freedom after speech.....
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Babisha10(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The truth is all northerners supports boko haram,directly or indirectly.
count me out
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Boudiccao: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fake news till they produce pictures. They can keep deceiving the gullible.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Chikispilot(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
u don't seeam na
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Timblaze(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2021
Pictures pls
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Coronavirus1: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Everyone is children of hate to you. Children of love. I guess we can all see how ur love has helped this country
Yes but don't be a doubting Thomas
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Jlow2: 4:10am On Jun 21, 2021
PIMPAR:

You remain inconsequential
(AL-QAEDA PEOPLES CONGRESS) APC , have nothing to offer indigenous Nigerians, their number one priority is to settle Fulani terrorists from the Sahel in middle belt and southern nigeria by any means necessary.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

What you highlighted and your post sef no get sense.
only the wise understands

It's the Christian's and Southerners in the military that keep becoming scape goats to fight the war they know nothing about
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Coronavirus1:

Yes but don't be a doubting Thomas
I'll choose to be what I want. Tell your story to the marines
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
Wey the picture If na South East now, picture go berekete

No how you go hit that kind strike wey body no go full ground
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by hecomeshome(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Kandeed:
Maybe I'm wrong but the war against Boko Haram seem to be taking shape n more serious after Buratai left

How? Because of Shekau's death? And was the responsible for his death?
Abeg, no shape atall.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Perfectbeing(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
I was expecting some people to say the military killed Modu Sulum cos he killed Shekau.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The Nigerian army won't forgive anyone that has a hand in killing their cashcow Shekau
hahhahha.
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Kandeed: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
hecomeshome:

How? Because of Shekau's death? And was the responsible for his death?
Abeg, no shape atall.

"The war against Boko Haram seem to be taking shape" who said the war is taking shape cuz shekau was killed. oga try dey always read comments with sense na
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by hecomeshome(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Kandeed:

"The war against Boko Haram seem to be taking shape" who said the war is taking shape cuz shekau was killed. oga try dey always read comments with sense na

If you were not unintelligent, you would have known that "taking shape" means falling into place.
Now, go and reread your post "with sense".
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Masterchef(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Corroborates the social media story below:

Copied as Is:

*SUCCESSFUL AIR INTERDICTION ON ISWAP FIGHTERS*

At about 200850A Jun 21, intel revealed movement of ISWAP fighters from northern axis of Borno State heading to Lamboa forests in Kaga LGA. The movement of the terrorists coincided with sighting of ISWAP fighters massing-up in Matari along TT axis of Kaga LGA.

Consequently, at about 1250hours, AC OpHK swiftly scrambled COBRA and AGGRESSOR platforms and successfully neutralised the terrorists and their GTs. Out of the 5 x GTs, 2 x GTs were completely burnt while 3 were immobilized. Subsequently, troops 156TF Bn and COAS Intervention Bn (CSI Bn) later proceed and cleared the remnants of the sects that were reportedly lying with verying degree of injuries. Enemy casualties are unverified while 2 x immobilized vehicles belonging to the terrorist were captured and towed to troops loc.

Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Masterchef(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
More pictures

Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by odegood: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
ALL BOOKS

If you need soft copies of books in all field of studies in a pdf format on your phones, tablets or computer, then i can provide you.

I deal on books in pdf format in all field of study such as all branch of engineering, law, medicine, social sciences, art, pure sciences, environmental, religious, motivational, information technology, computer programming, novels e.tc.

Any book you can think of is readily available in pdf format.

Having books in pdf format on your devices makes you read on the go right on your phone, tablet or computer without having to carry heavy physical books along.

Contact me on 08062423365 or 08153590919
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Ikpongiton: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Boko Haram o

Iswap o

NAF Terrorist o

Daily Post/Trust

You are all the same
your list is incomplete without el rufai and buhari names
Re: NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing by Ikpongiton: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
safesurfer:
you just said what's in my mind right now.
Nigeria has been recording massive gains against terrorism and banditry of late. I hope this momentum is sustained until peace is fully restored to the north.
they can only deceive people like you and not me.you are free to believe their lies oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.