Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ghostwriting Bootcamp - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ghostwriting Bootcamp (521 Views)

Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / Take Advantage Of This Promo To Launch Your Business And Passion Into Stardom / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghostwriting Bootcamp by bibijay123(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello there,

My name is Bibi, I an experienced ghostwriter, editor, writing consultant and coach for writers, I'm pleased to meet you, kindly introduce yourself and what you do. smiley

My Writing Journey

I started my writing journey on Nairaland since I didn't have the means to publish my books. You can check the literary sections for some of my stories.

In 2017, I quit my 9-5 job where I worked as a writer, editor, marketer, delivery person and much more for peanuts. However, I learnt a lot but I needed more, a bigger and a better opportunity.

A few months after quiting my job, I started working full-time as a freelance writer and within four years, I grew from the girl I used to be into a woman confident of her craft.

When I started out as a freelance writer, I made a lot of mistakes because I had no guide, there was a friend I could always run to but I felt like a pest each time and he wouldn't take a dime from me to make me feel better.

I wished I had a fairy godmother to help me, show me the ropes and make it easier on me.

I was scammed, and I was frustrated especially on the days I had no sales but I didn't give up. I kept learning, and the more I worked for others, the better my craft. It's been four years of sweet moments, some ugly ones and loads of profit. (I am deliberately leaving out how much I made from freelancing) because I don't want people hungry for money in my programme, you must be ready to learn, and work hard to master your craft.

I launched a ghostwriting bootcamp on Instagram where I will teach you how to launch your ghostwriting business within Seven days and there will be another course where I will coach aspiring ghostwriters and help them find their niche.

If you want to go into the business of ghostwriting either as middle man or a writer, my programme is for you. I look forward to working with you on your journey to being a successful ghostwriter.

Email: ghostwritingbootcamp@gmail.com
Instagram: Ghostwriting_bootcanmp

Have a great day grin grin grin

Cc
Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghostwriting Bootcamp by bibijay123(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Hello,

I'm Bibi Egbekun, an experienced ghostwriter, book lover and editor.

I am also the fairy godmother of ghostwriters, my mission is to help ghostwriters and aspiring ghostwriters launch a profitable business.

I also aim to help aspiring writers master the art of writing and help them find a profitable niche.

On that note, I officially welcome you to the ghostwriting bootcamp where you will learn about the business of writing, making profit, building a brand and becoming a master of your craft, ��������

#ghostwriter
#freelancewriterbootcamp
#artofwriting
#ghostwritingbootcamp
#fairygodmotherofghostwriters
#businessofwriting
#nigerianghostwriters
#brandstrategists
#ghostwritingstrategists
#dominic
#lalasticla

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghostwriting Bootcamp by bibijay123(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Yah!!! I have good news!

Dear aspiring and experienced ghostwriters, I have SOMETHING FOR YOU.
COMING UP!

Two days free live Zoom Discussion where you will learn everything you need to know about ghostwriting and how to launch your business .

This session will take place on the 16th of July to 17th of July, 2021.

Want to join us? Click on the link below

Cc
Dominic
Divepen
Lalasticla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghostwriting Bootcamp by bibijay123(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Myths about ghostwriting

On Saturday, I went to a nearby salon to get my hair done because my regular hair stylist just had a baby. The hairdresser and her friends were talking about random stuff while she was making my hair, well, I didn't mind one bit but something she said caught my attention because it was hilarious, she believes you will have dandruff in your hair if your hairdresser washes her hands immediately after making your hair cheesy

Nobody should try to convince me that what she said is true, it's a myth. Anyways, before I get carried away, let's talk about the myths surrounding ghostwriting. I have read and heard many myths, some people even ask me don't you feel sad when you deliver a book to a client knowing you won't get any credit for it?
If you want to get credit for a book, write your own book�

The three nurses who helped me birth my baby certainly didn't feel sad when I was leaving the hospital with her, instead they were in a hurry to end their shift and get back home to their loved ones.

Here are some ghostwriting myths:

� It is illegal: Well, it's not. You are helping someone birth their dream, to make the process seamless you should sign a contract that works for both parties.

� Nigerian Ghostwriters don't get clients: Really? This is the one I hate most, why shouldn't Nigerians ghostwrite if they want to? If you are good,clients will work with you. Sometimes I tell a client the electricity situation here in case they can't reach me sometimes. I have worked with over three hundred clients and they all know I am a Togolese living in Nigeria. Besides, why should you limit yourself? Why do you want to work with only foreign clients?

� Ghostwriting is Daunting: You can determine who you want to work with and what you want to work on. You are the boss, I don't accept projects with certain taboo subjects and I don't accept projects I won't be happy working on. You can determine how many hours you work, how many projects you take on and how much you want to be paid.

� Ghostwriting is not a business: Ah, this one ehn, I won't even try to change your mind about it but if you want to gain clarity about ghostwriting, sign up for my two days free class on how to gain clarity about ghostwriting.

Cc

dominique
Naijacutee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghostwriting Bootcamp by bibijay123(f): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2021
How to get into into the business of ghostwriting

The first question most of the students that signed up for my two days, Gain Clarity about Ghostwriting Class asked me was, 'How do I build my ghostwriting business?'

If you are a skilled writer with the intention of making money via ghostwriting, this post is for you.

There are two ways to build your ghostwriting business:

1. Establish a ghostwriting organization with the traditional setting of a physical office and employ ghostwriters to handle your client's projects.

This may require tons of capital and it might take a year or more to fully kick off.

2. Build an online business: This is the easiest way to set up a ghostwriting business and work with clients around the globe within months of being in business.

To build an online ghostwriting business you need to know certain strategies or your business will fail. But if you have a guide, you will be able to pull it off and build a successful ghostwriting business. To know more about the business of ghostwriting, watch out for my future paid courses.

In the meantime, I have a freebie for you.
Join the two days Gain Clarity about Ghostwriting Class.

I have ten students in the Telegram group already, just five more and the link will be closed.

Cc

naijacutee
dominique

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business At A Very Affordable Rate. / Over 400 Bestseller Novels For Sale At Wholesale Prices / We Have Sugar,rice,urea And Feterlizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.