Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? (322 Views)

Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by Michaelbjune(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who is their president?
when did they gain republic?
how many state do they have?
where is their capital is it Aba road?
are they in UN dairy?
who said that they are a dot in a circle?
I want to no please.
please pick one question an give the answer i am waiting for your answer thank you be bless.
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by donbachi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na high tension u dey go so.
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by Conner44: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
op all the answers to your questions can be gotten from a simple and quick google search. i suggest you use it
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by alfasexy: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
go school, you no go gree.
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by Monogamy: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
You could have asked where the country is located on the world map.. angry
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Michaelbjune:
[s]Who is their president?
are they in UN dairy?
I want to no please.
please pick one question an give the answer i am waiting for your answer thank you be bless. [/s]

IRRELEVANT
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by Cholls(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
My brother it means Igbo is tired of Nigeria
Re: Please Can You People Tell Me The Meaning Of Biafra? by RichBoy247: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Michaelbjune:
Who is their president?
are they in UN dairy?
I want to no please.
please pick one question an give the answer i am waiting for your answer thank you be bless.

Any Southerner that speaks against Biafra is MAD.

The OP needs psychiatric evaluation

I am a Muslim.
I am a Yoruba boy.
I am not Stupid like the Almajaris

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's Sunday Igboho / Let's Unite For Rapid Development, Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya / But APC Promised Us CHANGE O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.