Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road (23946 Views)

President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding / Buhari Directs NCDC To Recall Retired Staff / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by FarahAideed: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Why is this man suddenly active
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by gawu1: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Hope those Evil, destructive, ARSONISTS, children of 8, misfortune, ONIONBANDIT,Kanu slaves are reading diz. undecided sad
They are reading it with their usual evil mind attachments. cheesy
You know, they allergic to anything good news about Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Rickywardell332: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2021
2 plots of land available in rivers state umuechem etche lga. Contact me 090. 794. 23938 call watsapp
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by ofiko123(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Kudos to the president...
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by ojobek: 5:26am On Jun 21, 2021
FEAR GOD
Wickedtruths:
Amaechi begged GEJ severally to complete this road, but GEJ refused. It even caused fight between Amaechi and GEJ. Eventually, GEJ's mother in law died in an accident on that road.
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Onepeople: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Subsea101:
Long overdue... each time I pass through that bridge, I think about my BOSIET training.

make I hear word abeg, is east west road in eleme ?
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Basher8583: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
This man eye service lately has become highly suspect!

You are noticing him now because your head is off twitter's butt
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by xcuggsm(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2021
KanuSE:
This is a perfect example of a broken system, where institutions have failed to work.

So if Buhari doesn't lift a finger, nothing works.

Buhari directs...
Buhari commands...
Buhari initiates...
Buhari orders...
Buhari inaugurates...
Buhari commissions...
Buhari shits...
Buhari farts...
Buhari fuckz...

Nonsense and Buhari.
Abeg don't blame Buhari, instead it's the SYCOPHANCY in the system. Akpabio is just trying to send the "OGA, I AM LOYAL" message to the Oga on top. Buhari might not even know of the existence of any road in Nigeria know as the East-West Road lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Subsea101: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Mumu, no its at your backyard.

Onepeople:
make I hear word abeg, is east west road in eleme ?
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Onepeople: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Subsea101:
Mumu, no its at your backyard.

I am trying to correct your foolishness but you resulted to insult. Eleme bridge is ABA road, east west is uniport axis.
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by BenIk10: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2021
If Akpabio fails to construct Akpajo bridge to a standard before leaving office!

We will stone him anywhere he's sighted in port Harcourt...

Signed: Eleano Youths Mobilee

We dey wait
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Subsea101: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2021
It's a pity you keep displaying your stupidity and ignorance in public, despite being corrected, aleto bridge is located in eleme, a section of the popular eastwest road enroute onne all the way to akwaibom state... I ply that road every godamn day.

Now run along fellow.

You know, sometimes it's good to leave your local area and move around a bit... the world doesn't end in that tiny room of yours

Onepeople:
I am trying to correct your foolishness but you resulted to insult. Eleme bridge is ABA road, east west is uniport axis.
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by Subsea101: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Lol, just catching cruise bro... grin grin grin

BOTTAN4Real:

Haha, sorry to burst your bubble bro. Bosiet training can't do no shit in vehicular ditching. The glasses can't be broken with the elbow as taught in Bosiet. Nice try though ���
Re: President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road by arsenal33: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I started hearing about this East-West road since childhood days.
The construction no dey finish?
Again, PDP finished constructing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.