Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym...secrets That Will Marvel You!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym...secrets That Will Marvel You!!! (172 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym...secrets That Will Marvel You!!! by Kaizen0426(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Being overweight especially as a lady makes you very unattractive to the opposite sex. I know about 3 different ladies who got dumped not because of their character( they were really nice) but because of their fat body.

You even lose confidence and self esteem because of your looks and how you think people see you. You can’t wear that pretty dress you saw in the boutique or have men turn around to take a second look at you.

But that’s not all, you also run the risk of sicknesses such as Breast and colon cancers, type 2 diabetes( because the excess sugar from the carbohydrates foods are stored as fat),high blood pressure, hypertension, arthritis, sleep apnea and more.

The worst experience for me is going to the gym or taking part in very stressful activities in order to lose weight. And almost all the time you quit along the line because your body just can’t cope with all that stress for too long.

What if I told you that you could replace that gym and stress with just 15-20MINS within the comfort of your room. JUST 20MINS MAX.

What if I told you that you could avoid those hunger strikes and eat delicious meals like plantain and vegetable stew, moi-moi, local rice and over 35 other dishes.

It’s true, these foods have low calories but a high in fiber and thermogenic nutrients that produce heat and burns excess sugar to energy causing all those extra fat to melt away leaving you in good shape. This process is called THERMOGENIC METABOLISM.

These meals plus a carefully selected 15-20MINS workout routine that you can do inside room will give your desired body shape back. Trust me!!.

It was specially formulated and well planned by Coach Olu. Coach Olu is a fitness/wellness coach that has helped and trained over 50,000 students to get healthy and fit.

But because his tight schedule he created this 28 DAYS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM to help overweight people lose weight and get back their confidence without actually being present with them.

Apart from this 28 DAYS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, you will also get extra help and bonuses like:

Bonus 1: The Nigerian Meal cookbook that teaches you how to prepare over 35 dishes that contain thermogenic nutrients to help you burn fat. Value (N15000)

Bonus 2: THE FLAT BELLY DETOX a 3weeks program that teaches how to make drinks and meals to burn all that belly fat for both women and men. Value (N7500)

Bonus 3: Email coaching to motivate, follow up and guide you through the program by Coach olu.

SPECIAL BONUS: You also get a 12 months continuous update on: weight loss and Nigerian diets to burn fats. Value (N100,00).

All these won’t go for it’s normal prices.

For an all-for-one price of just N12500 only you get access to this secret to body transformation, beauty, confidence and good health. Plus access to Coach Olu.

Getting Coach olu to work with you is very expensive and that’s why he created this program. To help people loss weight and become healthy, confident and beautiful.

Like Rasheedat whose pic is below lost 20kg and got back her desired shape back. There are countless other testimonies like this.

Message me on WhatsApp:07088306200 to get this program now.

Don’t let that man or that dress pass you by again because of your body weight and excess fat. Look attractive, healthy and sexy for just N12,500. This is the last bus stop to get those body goals.

If this doesn’t work, I mean you don’t see those changes by 90 days MAX, YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.

You have nothing to lose here. Transform yourself now with just N12500.

If you have questions or want to order WhatsApp me now: 07088306200

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym...secrets That Will Marvel You!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
More like how you can go to HEAVEN without being a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. I laff in heavenly language cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Use Resistance Bands / Genmo Triple Action Hair Growth Oil / Simple Facts About Excessive Sweating, And How To Handle It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.