Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM (44273 Views)

We Discovered 3 Bags Full Of Juju, $1 Million Cash In Diya's House- Major Adamu / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / The Truth About Abba Kyari’s Rumored Death And What We Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by techWriter1: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
What was coke hand petroleum and Cocoa doing The North are chronic fibbers
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abi o!
Don't mind them!
The north is now making more money from their farm produce. No more Mr. Nice guy....
Food is now expensive.

South is now shouting....
Hunger..hunger....hunger in the land.
Instead of Obj and Jonathan to have subsidized farming, they constant imported food like maize, rice, millet, beans, etc. Now that there is no forez for importation, northern farmers are now cashing out big time.

Sholaco:
Hehehe, those people calling you parasites should go and see the type of the giant stride going on across the northern states today compared to the southern states they will curse their leaders from that region. Shame
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by AnanseK(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
I watched that video. The main issue NCM was emphasizing is that anyone , Oduah or Biafra can separate peacefully from Nigeria. Northerners are happy with that. But I have noticed that the separation agitators always avoid further discussions when Northerners welcome their threats to separate.
Are the dot in circle separatists serious or just fooling around?

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Me ? Ignorant?
I laugh grin grin

Why do you think every region apart from SE is developing in spite of the low oil prices.
You guys have been focusing on the importation and retailing of ostentatious and durable goods. Goods that people can essentially do without.

So you are not selling well anymore.
All the provisions store in my area have emptied because of low sales.

But man must wack.

So the northerners are cashing out big time since no more using of Nigeria money to import food.

Una never start, you will still prostate for them to beg. Don't go and farm and stay online shouting there.

fof1:

IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY ARE THE DISEASES OF THE 21ST CENTURY. GO BACK TO SCHOOL IF YOU CAN,PLS.
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Simbrixton(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Restructuring: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Useless lying northern parasites
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by MemoriesAndMe: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
This is how you know stupid people: believing that everyone is as stupid as they are. You can only tell that fake history to your Almajirized youths in the North. We in the South know better. I really don't know why there are many Northern groups springing up from nowhere.
At the boldened, it baffles me too when they keep saying its an amalgamation of 1 million northern groups that issued a statement, yet everyone struggles with finding out the sense in their combined efforts.
I doubt if these so called groups are even registered anywhere. Do many of them even know how to get their so-called "groups" registered?

2 Likes

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Ekpeitit(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by festacman(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
coal was d chief source b4 palm oil n cocoa.
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Ekpeitit(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is the most stupid thing anyone has ever said,I am very ashamed to reply to that comment.
IBOM REPUBLIC will be a reality one day by the grace of God.
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Ovis1302(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mallam Auwwal, hope you dey talk with your clear brain o.
We Niger Deltans have been contributing to this country GDP, noh be today.
When una Groudnut Pyramid dey boom, we dey run oil palm and rubber on export things too.
But as at today , na we dey run the GDP pass now. Our region dey contribute to Naija GDP pass 80%.
You say una noh be parasites and na una people get most of the oil wells for here....when the PIB don show gidigba, the market go shift from outskirts of the town to centre of the town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Panda7(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
they are the biggest parasite of human existence. trillions of south oil money are wasted every year on the almajiri region so they can keep sucking power like vampire and become trained terrorist to continue destroying life and property..

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't mind those dot in the circle people.
They know they are the ones that is suffering and will suffer most as Nigeria goes on. They have nothing, absolutely nothing apart from ....
Crime

Crime

Crime

So they want everyone to start feeling sorry for them already so that they can partake where they haven't sown.

They are the ones that ruined the economy of the country with fake goods, running down legit businesses, tarnished the country's image abroad and stopped many people from trusting Nigerian businessmen, prostitution and drug trafficking nko.

They ruined our health sector with fake drugs and rendered the health industry useless.

Haba!

AnanseK:
I watched that video. The main issue NCM was emphasizing is that anyone , Oduah or Biafra can separate peacefully from Nigeria. Northerners are happy with that. But I have noticed that the separation agitators always further discussions when Northerners welcome their threats to separate.
Are the dot in circle separatists serious or just fooling around?

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
to all those that are claming the oil belongs to them are the ones that created it? are u the ones that put it there? lets say its at where u live are u the ones that created the land? the oil is there naturally so everyone is entitled to it
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by COUSIN1279(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
During our time if a boy f**up the mother go give am 3 to 4 dirty slapp and the mother go still talk say: I never slapped you wait until your father comes back.

Question: the 3 to 4 slapped are for what?
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by WEALTHYMII: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Liars.
Arewa agenda is the origin of deadly parasitism.

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by FarahAideed: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by BRATISLAVA: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilvicky68 your input is needed on this topic grin
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Boudiccao: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
The problem with these parasitic people is that they have been indoctrinated to believe that every resource found in the South belongs to the North. I don't even blame them seeing that the true owners of oil in the South South decided to look on and receive monthly peanuts while Northerners continue to pillage and siphon their oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by lozanni(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
zuchyblink:
What was coal, palm oil and Cocoa doing? The North are chronic liars

Too much codeine intake is affecting all these new groups springing up from there.
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Gambit23: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

Pls I'm not in for unnecessary argument. After all everyone is entitle to his or her opinion. Pls look for someone else to engage in argument

Shatapp, Mufu, senseless individual.

U are entitled to ur opinion, but u are not entitled to stupid n false opinions. Onye Ori
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol oil was discovered by IOCs. In fact at that point, the 400 to 500 million dollars brought in by Shell, Gulf (now Chevron), Safrap(elf, now total) and Eni/Agip exceeded the national budget by a factor of at least 3.

They should go and ask their elders like Alhaji Joda or men like Chief Philip Asiodu what the situation was like with regards to the scale of national resources.

So what are these clowns talking about ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by realstars: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
deantimes:

So the North provided money for others to get educated and chosed to be illiterates.D
Their problame is history that they dont want to see in amy learning institutions,
Fact check; Missionarys brought schools to the south, while Danfollio brought terrorizem to the North.

3 Likes

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by ransomed: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Honesty111:
OK.

What kind of oil?

Palm oil?
Ground nut oil
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Frederick lugard( of course I won't refer or see him as Lord) wrote to Buckingham palace stating the reason for the amalgamation of the southern protectorate and northern protectorate,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Rickywardell332: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
This north coalitions keeping adding fire. land available in rivers state etche lga umuechem
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by tete7000(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lie.
Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by 9Too: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
realstars:
Their problame is history that they dont want to see in amy learning institutions,
Fact check; Missionarys brought schools to the south, while Danfollio brought terrorizem to the North.

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by OBALOLA55(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Akhigbeblog:
For all the unsigned artiste in the house you might need this
CREATE ANOTHER THREAD AND TAG AIRFORCE1 angry

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by Myketuale(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Kriss216:
You discovered and harnessed oil yet no single drop of oil runs in your desert of a region.

You don't even have ordinary palm oil.

Bros palm oil self no ordinary oo

1 Like

Re: “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM by ransomed: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Shell discovered oil in Oloibiri. Northern parasites killed Isaac Adaka Boro and Kenule Saro Wiwa because of oil.
As of today the north is exporting Boko Haram, Banditry, ISWAP, Almajiris and Fulani terrorists to other parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.