Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) (714 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by envoymedia: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Hospitalised Victims, Expresses Shock Over Sad Incident (Photos)

Enugu cop's misuse of fire arms: Gov. Ugwuanyi visits hospitalised victims, expresses shock over sad Incident

...Pays medical bills of all victims

Following the unfortunate incident at Golf Estate, GRA, Enugu, on Sunday, involving a Police Inspector attached to Special Protection Unit (SPU) Base 9, Umuahia, Abia State, who started shooting sporadically, leaving five victims dead and four persons with gunshot injuries, Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State visited the victims at ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu, where they are receiving treatment, IgbereTV reports.

Gov. Ugwuanyi who was received at the hospital by the Commissioner of Police, Enugu State Command, CP Mohammed Ndatsu Aliyu and the Chief Medical Director, Prof. Hyacinth Onah, in a statement by the State Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh, expressed shock over the dastardly act.

The governor empathised with the victims and wished them quick recovery. He also condoled with families of the deceased.

Gov. Ugwuanyi announced that his administration will pay all the medical expenses and deposited some money with the hospital to ensure that all that is required to treat the patients will be provided.

Gov. Ugwuanyi equally charged the hospital management to ensure that victims receive adequate medical attention.

The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force had in a statement issued by its Public Relations Officer, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, disclosed that the Police officer was "said to be on duty at RC Lotto Company located in the Estate" and "has been arrested and taken into custody pending the conclusion of investigation".

The statement confirmed that "four of the persons said to have sustained gunshot injuries are receiving treatment and five others whose injuries were critical, have been confirmed dead by doctors on duty and deposited in the mortuary for autopsy".

It added that the CP has ordered the Deputy Commissioner of Police in-charge of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (State CIID), to carry out thorough investigation to unravel the circumstances surrounding the shooting incident.

The CP also called on eye witnesses "to volunteer useful information to aid swift conclusion of the investigation and ensure justice prevails".
https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1212324569240293/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by envoymedia: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
More

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by eliyke(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
undecidedu sef don dey shock?
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by kestolove95(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari has infected nguwanyi with the shock syndrome, May God in his infinite mercy unshock him
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by esnbrutality: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
See why ...I hate anything Nigeria??

They refused to give the name of the bastard because it might ignite ethic tensions.

Now I haven't seen the useless BMC cartel of IDIOTS that say that ESN is killing Policemen....Where una dey...zombies angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now this goes to show that there is an underhand and foolish arrangement by the Fulani to cause unrest in the east...using the Army and other paramilitary organizations.

Forum anytime any of those BMC recruits want to say nonsense about what is happening in the east give them this example. angry angry angry

Its so pathetic that sane humans are forcibly co-cohabiting with useless animals. angry angry angry angry angry

@mekaboy...you once told me that these zombies will be bombing schools and the IDIOTS Picture below was the bomber...This is your New plan abi??

No shaking ...IGBOs wake up...and deal ruthlessly with these bastards that carry ak47 to kill people!!!

To imagine that this happened after the USELESS GOVERNORS HAD THEIR USELESS MEETING....Spits!!

See the friend of the terrorist...

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by Babalegba(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
See why ...I hate anything Nigeria??

They refused to give the name of the bastard because it might ignite ethic tensions.

Now I haven't seen the useless BMC cartel of IDIOTS that say that ESN is killing Policemen....Where una dey...zombies angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now this goes to show that there is an underhand and foolish arrangement by the Fulani to cause unrest in the east...using the Army and other paramilitary organizations.

Forum anytime any of those BMC recruits want to say nonsense about what is happening in the east give them this example. angry angry angry

Its so pathetic that sane humans are forcibly co-cohabiting with useless animals. angry angry angry angry angry

@mekaboy...you once told me that these zombies will be bombing schools and the IDIOTS Picture below was the bomber...This is your New plan abi??

No shaking ...IGBOs wake up...and deal ruthlessly with these bastards that carry ak47 to kill people!!!

To imagine that this happened after the USELESS GOVERNORS HAD THEIR USELESS MEETING....Spits!!

See the friend of the terrorist...

You are a very sick individual for posting that picture. I really wish I don't share nationality with people like you and I'm not a northerner. You are right ,you deserve your own country. We don't like heartless toerags in the south west.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by esnbrutality: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guy use your "love" to evacuate your family to the YEWA EXTENSION IDP CAMP..that is if you are truly a Yoruba man.

Only a Fulani Miscreant will be pained by that picture...or do you want me to post pictures of your dead brothers in Ibadan ??...killed by the same herdsmen??.

Babalegba:
You are a very sick individual for posting that picture. I really wish I don't share nationality with people like you and I'm not a northerner. You are right ,you deserve your own country. We don't like heartless toerags in the south west.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2021
You see why UGM is attacking them....

Meanwhile the Officer no get name , he no get pictures?

But if na IPOB members or internet fraudsters. Their pictures, their names, the names of their next of kin... State of origin, residential address all will be posted for public consumption.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix) by dignity33: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2021
He mistake Enugu state as IMO unfortunately for him the CP and Governor didn't back him on tagging them ESN or Unknown Gunmen. The name of that coward must be produce and he should be produced to public for mass beating and execution. I'm sure if he is igbo officer now his name would have gone viral.

(1) (Reply)

Newswhy Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Must Not Be Botched – Ex-us Ambassador Tells Buhari / Video: PDP- We Are Only Worried About Yahaya Bello And Tinubu For 2023 / SHOCKER! How Simon Akpa Blasts BBC Reporter Over His Sack By IPOB As Radio Biafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.