Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? (1059 Views)

Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? / Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. / Who is The Worst South East Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? by Dandas: 12:01pm On May 06, 2011
All the governors elected since 2007 are about to end their four year term this month.Hence,now is the assesment time,looking at their score card or call it report card.I m summiting my report for South East governors based on their performance(from highest to Lowest performing)for the last four years,(2007-2011)

1st position: Bar. Sullivan Chime Of Enugu State.

2nd position:Mr. Peter Obi of Anambra State.( Though tenure started 2006).

3rd Position:Mr Martins Elechi of Ebonyi State.

4th and 5th Positions can be any of Orji of Abia State or Ohakim of Imo State.I scored two of them F9.So i cant say who among them will take 4th or 5th Position.Two of them failed.

You can counter or approve these results.
Also if anybody can provide the result of the followings so that we can from them select the overall best governor in Nigeria. South South,South west,North central,North east and North West.
Re: Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? by chino11(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2011
I think Peter Obi takes the number slot followed by Sullivan and rest of them may Elechi coming third. Orji and Ohakim zero. Peter Obi's developemnt strategy has depth. He is tackling all sectors simultenously. He has attracted major foreign direct investments that runs into Billions of dollars to Anambra state though his massive infrastructural development and enabling environment.
Re: Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? by Dandas: 12:34pm On May 06, 2011
Obi tried anyway,and still has a good master plan of development which will yields some fruits before he leave office come 2014 and may place him on top then if adequately followed and executed.But critical assesment for now(2007-2011),Chime top the list.
Re: Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? by Desola(f): 12:40pm On May 06, 2011
No, you're wrong. He's a SS governor.

Okoro and attache! angry

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Threat Prevention:boko Haram Get Lost! / Labaran Maku:how Time Flies / Nigerian Man Who Exposed Fraud In Dfid Donor Fund Receive British Govt Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.