Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills (15147 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by deonlylastborn: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2021
What are they investigating? It was confirmed that he shot sporadically... So why investigating
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by backT(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2021
The report is not complete. He cannot just see people and start shooting. Something might have forced him to carryout that action in self-defense. My thought. Don't quote me and write nonsense.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by dmbb: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by ebuclassic18(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
I just want to know the name of the officer

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by dignity33: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Is only in Nigeria a police officer or Army will shot an innocent people, No persecution as long as he belong to a section of a country is stray bullet or mistake what a useless leaders do we have. Is only in Nigeria a truck or car will killed people and is forgetting and called accident,the driver will move on with his life while the family of death one buried there love one. No arrest No persecution No compensation. What a useless Country. The officers name is hidden but will it be is an igbo officer did this in another part of Nigeria I'm sure he would have killed instantly either by people or his fellow officers. What a useless Country.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2021
I have no doubt it's a police man from northern extraction. They don't want to heat up the polity that's why they withheld the name.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Tepidir: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Shokoloko(f): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2021
This is incomplete. No name?
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by obyrich(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
@OP ..what is the name of the Police officer?? angry angry angry angry angry

If it was an IGBO name ..the name will be exposed and the useless zombies whose ancestors are demons evicted from heaven will start telling you that IGBO are KILLING IGBO. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its obvious you are a Government employee..try and drop the name of the useless police officer ...so that your brothers that do not know that the Fulani onslaught is real will have a rethink and be woke!! angry angry angry angry angry

As for Ugwuanyi...After you so called meeting ...see the blessing given to you ...by those you worship more than those that voted for you.

IGBO people should hold their Governors accountable for their useless posturing...its despicable. angry angry angry angry

Idi Amin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by ArewaNightmare: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2021
They withheld the Name of the BOKO HARAM police bcuz he's a Northerner.

Y are northerners sad and bitter each time they see happy IGBO'S especially those in uniform ,they enjoy killing IGBO'S but fail to ask themselves questions like "since my father's hate and kill these people in the past yet nothing changed rather they keep excelling, am I not foolish in carrying that same hate against them bcuz my region remains the most backward despite hating IGBO'S "

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by walozanga(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2021
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE POLICE MAN
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by turbotech11: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Police impunity in Enugu state knows no bounds..... Right now police have been extorting motorists & humiliating citizens that have tinted glasses on their cars.... Even those with legal & authentic tinted permits are not left out....Its better the state police commissioner addresses this concern because we are all confused. Are we to remove our tinted glasses even though we have tint permits or what? Since this decree by the IGP, Police has been all over Enugu causing mayhem & harrassing people.... Its so sad that Enugu is sincerely not what it used to be....... Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2021
5 lives wasted like that? and one product of second hand sperm on this thread says it might be self defense??
The Nigerian police has got to change otherwise the next Endsars won't be Easy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by WEALTHYMII: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Genocide!
What is the identity of the cold blooded killer?
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by DAramis: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Why are the not mentioning the name of the cop? Or is he a Fulani policeman?
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Quaddafi29: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2021
What is the bastard's name and where is he from? This one his name is being hidden, maybe, he is a terrorist
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Sbabanani: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2021
this is part of the consequences of insecurity. southeast insecurity don't disturb only low class or who causes it, it causes damage to everybody.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by AerialMapper: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Autopsy?

We know what caused their death - Death by Nigeria!

This country will kill you even if you are going about your daily life minding your business.

Neither the Police, State or FG will ADEQUATELY compensate the families of the people killed.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Originalsly: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Kraspo:

A continuous evaluation of the mental health of our force members should be encouraged. So many mentally detailed individual with ammunition are walking free

Has little to do with mental health but a whole lot to do with consequences. There is none.... this one killed 4 ... they cannot give his name... they have not charged him ... business as usual until the masses begin to kill Police.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by MartinsD12(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Previous payment: https://www.nairaland.com/6612873/5-people-die-police-inspector

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1461433394200221&id=100010007227700
This country is mess up why are they hiding the identity of the Said police officer
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
@OP ..what is the name of the Police officer?? angry angry angry angry angry

If it was an IGBO name ..the name will be exposed and the useless zombies whose ancestors are demons evicted from heaven will start telling you that IGBO are KILLING IGBO. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its obvious you are a Government employee..try and drop the name of the useless police officer ...so that your brothers that do not know that the Fulani onslaught is real will have a rethink and be woke!! angry angry angry angry angry

As for Ugwuanyi...After your so called meeting ...see the blessing given to you ...by those you worship more than those that voted for you.

IGBO people should hold their Governors accountable for their useless posturing...its despicable. angry angry angry angry

The name will come out, I will start making contacts to see if I can get it. No police terrorist in the East.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by NafeesaAA(f): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
His name is Inspector Udom Edem for those of you curious to know.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by esnbrutality: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Just Imagine...!!!......and these irritants and shallow minded miscreants will be wailing when "ungun men known" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...Start burning and killing police officers. If "God forbid" a loved one is amongst the dead...wont you revenge??

Just imagine bro...its pathetic..

NGArmyTerrorist:
The name will come out, I will start making contacts to see if I can get it. No police terrorist in the East.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by RealkingEnyija: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2021
Aren't nonsense because it happened in the East.. How can a police office shoot about 9 people leaving 5dead and no one knows his name of the image of the police officer.... Meaning that he have be covered.... I guess what the IGP said at Oweeri its what the are doing- ' shoot them all and I will not query you'.... Don't be surprise that the officer will be happily transferred even with promotion

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Lazenby007(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2021
NPF is the most useless force in the world.
Re: Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills by Skillsnigeria: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Useless country with useless police, the Lord will deliver una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Marriage Of Convenience Might Not Last – Sen Sodangi / Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.