Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors (638 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is extremely very funny that the CNG have decided to poke their nose in things that doesn't concern them.

Their fight against the Southeast Governors over the security outfits exposes the fact that the CNG are the bandits that have been killing innocent citizens in the South East. They don't want to be exposed.

According to the name of the group, Coalition of the Northern Group I wonder why they have been having sleepless night over the Southeast while the north is on fire. Kidnapping is almost a daily occurrence in the north. They should learn how to remove the log in their own eyes so they can see clearly to remove the speck from their brother eye.

This shows that CNG do not care about his own people as they have never made a statement over the problems in the north the way they do for the Southeast people

Amotekun is there in the South West, why did they not attack it as well.

The southeast governor's have the constitutional duties to protect the lives of his people. I actually don't know why the governor are delaying deployment of the security outfit which is their constitutional duty to the people since FG have refused to protect lives and properties by introducing a better policing system. If I am a politician I will not delay the process further.

This is just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by System202: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Your opinion is usless it will end here in nairaland, it can change nothing and southeast governors are usless governing the DOT pigs
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
System202:
Your opinion is usless it will end here in nairaland, it can change nothing and southeast governors are usless governing the DOT pigs

As far as I am concerned, it might not change anything because the current regime is a banana republic that the Southeast people call zoo. It is indeed a zoo.
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
System202:

In a civilized society, some of the things happening in Nigeria will never happen. Even the termites have a better government. Nigeria is really a zoo.
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by IJOBA11: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
System202:
BRING IT ON angry

Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by Monogamy: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
What is CNG to start with?
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by bastardmod: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
System202:

And the terrorist religion's pedophile founder is a useless smelly demon possessed pig
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
System202:

As for the dot in a circle
It is a well known fact that

1. The circle cannot exist without a dot.
2. In mathematics you cannot draw a circle without using your compass to create a dot in the center
3. In computer images are represented by dots called pixel. Without this dots you cannot do anything with your system.

What this means is that Mr. President is confessing indirectly that without the igbo he cannot survive.

That also explains why the CGN have been having sleepless nights in issues that doesn't concern them
grin grin grin
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
989n:
[s][/s]

Coalition of Northern Groups
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by flamingREED(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
They're on nairaland.
But they fail to realise that there are fragments of Internets deeper than Google and other search engines can reach.
Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brothers abeg make una check if na your papa I don check no be my papa

Re: Why CNG Is Attacking Southeast Governors by cybertruss(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Benefits From Federal Government Stimulus Package On Covid 19 / The Payback Slip By Kenya To The Eastern People / 2023:northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.