Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders (17274 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by CookingPot(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2021
This man should initiate dialogue with Twitter instead

1 Like

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by SEGLIZ: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
The person above me, if you don't want dialogue..

Do you want buhari to wipe your people off the face of the earth?

U prefer war right?

those are the stupid ones we have among us, they don't know their purpose just drifting and violent minded.

where have you being?
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Onepeople: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?
if it is easy for him he would have done it,so let get that one straight, it didn't happen when the entire country came together in one voice, it will never happen again, let him try it again and see if you live to tell the story.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by nnamdi640: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
Him don taya ABI Una don tire? Who has been crying? See this one o! Since the man promised to speak the 1967 language, why have your dogs gone into hiding? They ve been picking them up like beans despite this fact..I don't know why you pipo love to deceive yaselves like this
Zombie spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by PrinceMajestic: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2021
No dialogue is reasonable or justified at the moment. Not when 1000s igbo youths have been murdered, what Nigeria need most now is war. Only war can settle this country's problem to ensure peace and justice and Buhari must remove his foreign terrorists from our Nigeria taking them back to where he brought them from
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by pickatyouu: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2021
We hear
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by PGKing1(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Good to hear...
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by degenuine1(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Let's point the fact..

He is ready for peace.

Are they ready for peace?
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by zinaunreal(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

See this maggot tribalist. Thats why Nigeria will never change because you are still breathing

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?
You must be really mad to think Buhari could wipe a whole tribe out of the surface of the earth .
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Long overdue!

But is too late now the people of the East wants out by referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Onepeople: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Any language that will not include restructuring or referendum is dead on arrival ,the igbos have sacrificed a lot for this struggle, mere dialogue from a known a enemy will never bring the last solution, the lifeless idiot in Aso rock aggravated this problem to level it is today with his one sided approach to issues, reckless utterance and his tribalistic approach to issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by dmbb: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by limeta(f): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Shameless which south east leaders
Talk to ipob or leave talk.
ipob will say referendum
what say you.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by RichBoy247: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Igbos don't negotiate with terrorists. I'm sure real Igbos won't negotiate with the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by richmanrichard: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?
what d whole nigeria could not do during d civil war. is it your dead beat buhari who can now do it? ewedu bmc fool!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by RichBoy247: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

It's your people that will be wiped off. Any Southerner that spears against fellow Southerners is a bastard and a traitor. And traitors die miserably

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by moshino(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Only a fool throws these words and sentences around so flippantly.

Has buhari wiped away boko haram, has he wiped away the rapists and murderous herdsmen, has he wiped away the rampaging bandits kidnapping, and killing students and other innocents.

Why do you tribal bigots get a rise everytime Ibo issues come up. Ibos are not the reason why you have not achieved anything tangible in life, they are not the reason for your frustrated life.

Gowon, combined with rest of Nigeria, with help from US, UK, and other world powers, could not "wipe" Ibos "from the face of the earth" as you want, and you think it's buhari that can do it now.

Please go and find work, work hard, and make something out of yourself, maybe. Ibo issue is bigger and stronger than you'll ever comprehend. Let your buhari first defeat boko haram, killer herdsmen, criminal bandits etc.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by RichBoy247: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought he said he will treat them in the language they will understand...

Him don taya abi wetin happen?

Does the lifeless terrorist understand any langue? A failed Soldier and failed politician

1 Like

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Cassandrax: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2021
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I am not asking you to hate anyone, but just let people fight their fights, let the south face the fulani invasion, never ever come between the fulani and their conquered or yet to conquer southern territories, mind ur business....

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank).

Lastly, always tell your children history.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by chaloskyx: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2021
IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS DIALOGUE IS FOR THE INTREST FOR NIGERIA AND ITS PEOPLE YOU ARE JOKERS WHEN WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ONE NIGERIA IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR CORRUPT LEADERS AND POLITICIANS IF THE IGBOS BREAK UP IT WOULD LEAD TO A CHAIN REACTION WHICH WOULD BREAK THEIR CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE ARE YOU GUYS NOT TIRED OF EVERYTHING COMING FROM THE CENTER ITS REASON WHY APART FROM LAGOS OGUN AND SOME OIL PRODUCING STATES NO OTHER STATE CAN SURVIVE IF YOU THINK ONE NIGERIA WOULD LEADE TO DEVELOPMENT AND SELF INDEPENDENCE IN YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES BE PREPARED FOR YOUR UNBORN GENERATION TO BE SLAVES
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by jamesjaspsplac: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2021
cool
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Samtob90(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Gjrich post=102931736]President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders – Ngige on
Channels Television
He will not do anything, the elders want juicy promises or presidency, north will not do anything for the east, just to receive them again, in the end, they will regret and the agitation will continue.
Since the elites are enjoying while the masses suffer, make life unbearable for the elites, leave north first.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by kindlyheart: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

wipe
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Mtmike(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Initiate dialogue with the people, not some useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by tweakdude1: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2021
I just hope this dialogue is real if not. hmmmmm!

Someone said Nigeria started with Nnamdi Azikiwe and will end with [b] Nnamdi Kanu I don't know how truthful this is.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by walozanga(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought he said he will treat them in the language they will understand...

Him don taya abi wetin happen?

No mind the man he thinks we are in 60'z
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Tepidir: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Nukilia: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2021
The southeast leaders are traitors just like they have always been, I do not expect anything different from them. They'll definitely deny and betray their people... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by foreshore(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Gjrich:
President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders – Ngige on
Channels Television

Na today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cash Withdrawal Limits: Senate Grills CBN Chiefs Tomorrow / Ondo Election 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Will Defeat Akeredolu – Tambuwal / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.