Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, June 21, 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, June 21, 2021 (132 Views)

Yesterday Would Have Been The Naming Ceremony Of My First Unborn Child. (June 21 / I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Why Governor Sanwoolu Won’t Open Religious On June 21 Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, June 21, 2021 by femoint007(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, June 21, 2021)*

*REMEMBER ME, O LORD 1*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You're the Alpha and the Omega, the merciful and Everlasting God, the faithful Father, the promise and the covenant keeper.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, open Your book of remembrance and remember me today; please, wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof, n Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, break every yoke in my life and remember all Your promises over my life, to fulfill them today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, deliver me out of the hands of my enemies that I may serve you without fear and in righteousness, all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to do any restoration, that I need to do, to be justified before You and man, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, remember all my labours of love in Your vineyard, and have mercy on me; let me be rewarded for all my labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me not to become weary of doing good, empower me by Your grace to continue the good works, that I do, even, if men do not recognise or appreciate them, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and fulfill all Your promises for his life, ministry and family, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

PSALM 91:1-end -- How To Provoke The Protection Of God On Yourself ( KJV) / Dethroning The King Uzzaiahs / Don't Worry About Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.