Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten (53488 Views)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by pek(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Dog is a man best friend

This reminds me of my meeky and husky (may his soul rest in peace), you dare not play rough play with me when my husky is around cos he will rush you thinking we are doing otherwise. Dogs are friendly to leave live with, better than human friends

2 Likes

Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by iwalolamhi: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wow.............This makes me remember my darling Dog(Lolly)
I love Dog as well, am happy the Dog is back to normal.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by pek(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Dog is a man best friend

This reminds me of my meeky and husky (may his soul rest in peace), you dare not play rough play with me when my husky is around cos he will rush you thinking we are doing otherwise. Dogs are friendly to leave live with, better than human friends

1 Like

Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
Ofcourse. I wonder why some men put their trusts in daughters of Jezebel when there are dogs everywhere. If you need a friend or companion, get a dog not a woman.

grin grin grin grin

You can't be serious cheesy
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Iceyjayz: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a brave dog
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Neddyogu(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
The doggie issa real marlian not these nutjobs running around here with multicolored, torn jeans dropping from their skinny behinds.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by uuzba(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Best Man's Friend!!

@Seniorwriter
That one is your friend
In fact, your friends are dogs.
Abi?
No be me talk am. Na you.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by moshino(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
That dog will make a better Nigerian President than buhari.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:
If Na naija dog now, e go first run leave the owner. Then, the rattlesnake will now turn into a Python and swallow the owner.

That's the diff between a dog and bingo...
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Teeklef(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Otar:
Wow. This is true definition of a friend that's willing to lay down his life for his friend
Yomi fabiyi
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Aww that's really nice
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Clinghton: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
This Go fund me stuff is quite rampant in European countries.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Josywhyte: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
That dog get sense pass naija president
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Shaev7(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is the reason I like cats. That snake my die.
Now this expensive dog couldn't kill the snake but save the live of thr boy which is good and got bitten and now putting the boy to financial stress.
The snake even run.
I remember one of my friend in Lag that has Cat, I was with him in his room when his cats came to disturb him, only for him to follow the cat outside was to find a very big scorpion that's bigger than red necked lizard killed, but stinged the cat multiple times which we saw.
Even snake too on another event.
Anyway, nice dog him try.

Contact me for your audio job to be transcribed to text at affordable price.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by UndilutedFaxt: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
godlessmind:

Dog is better than God
Only a Dog can lay down his/her life for you.
If are looking for unconditional love get a DOG
You better repent. Don't dare God o
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by madridsta007(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Otar:
Wow. This is true definition of a friend that's willing to lay down his life for his friend

When Christ said, "Greater love has no one than this, that one should lay down his life for his friends...", I believe He wasnt just refering to man.
This snake just saved the guy's life.
Hope it makes a 100% recovery.

United States, Australia and snakes sha.
Well, including Nigeria.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by mrkings84(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
In Nigeria people kill their fellow human on daily basis without any atom of friendliness. Now see how a dog and a boy love themselves that easch one is ready to die for the other......
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Kingzjayzee: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Laredo saved by Labrado. Isn't God wonderful? grin grin grin
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:
If Na naija dog now, e go first run leave the owner. Then, the rattlesnake will now turn into a Python and swallow the owner.

Because e dey eat shit
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by blazebaba(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Looks like one of our artist in nigeria here...great resemblance...
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by MorataFC: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

You remind me of YOMI FABIYI, a friend that stand with you in hard time, expecially when you are rejected

i think we need to write an article for that man.
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by rumzy1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Man's real best friend
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Trustedpronet: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Unlike useless facebook friends in Nigeria... You won't dare raise 1000naira in six months if one gofundme for your life talk less of a dog. Oyinbo amaka
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by vRendoh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:

My yèyè german shepherd dey pick race anytime we open gate. She go run hide for back of compound. I ve warned her she may ended up on pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:
And to think some people actually eat dogs. angry angry angry

MejiLoyon, are you interested in getting a beautiful, brave dog as a pet? They are our best friends o cheesy
smiley

Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
smiley
This is so nasty embarassed
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by begge: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is this dog not better than your so called jubril and adesina?
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by ghettochild(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rattle snake wey e for use vex kill as he bite the dog
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by HumanityOne: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
The dog is the man of the Match grin
Re: California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Lala why now undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️ / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.