Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Father's Day - Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day - Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (940 Views)

Making money in 40secs - Churchill shades Tonto Dikeh as he buys new car / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father's Day - Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has thrown a shade on her following today's father's day celebration.

Churchill took to his Instagram page to throw a shade at Tonto Dikeh saying that on day he will reconnect with his biological son, King Andre.

He also prayed that God should give 'peace of mind' to all the mother's playing the role a father.

He wrote;

"Happy Father’s Day to me and to all the fathers out there who like myself are not just fathers to our biological children but to many others...a child is a gift and should be treated as such...for those who are unable to share this special day with their children for whatever reason...one day a reconnection will be made.

"I’m blessed and highly favored and love my children with all my heart and with my all soul...Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and to all the mothers playing...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Father's Day - Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh by Fahdiga1: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Beat her join
Re: Father's Day - Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh by Daveambition(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Simpleton

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Tops On Jeans For Hot Ladies / Scarlett Johansson & Mariah Carey Says Derek Jeter Gave Them Herpes! / Wolfgang Novogratz Bio: Age, Movies, Wife, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.