Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? (1580 Views)

Tinubulation: How The Hell Are Northerners Surviving? / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Be More Concerned About Human Lives Than Welfare Of Cows - Ortom Fires FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by godwinkessi: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
For awhile now, I’ve been asking myself and people why Northerners are very concerned over the security condition of SouthEastern part of the nation than their own region. I go online and see how they weep on the daily about southeast and I was even trying to catch the reality, some of them placed a 100 million bounty on Nnamdi Kanu. Is it that they can’t use that 100 million to solve their own security challenge or what? What’s giving them so much headache when they hear Igbos want to secede? I go to punch Facebook page and see them everyday crying over secession, but when news about Fulani Terrorists and Boko haram Killing them comes up, you won’t see any of them online again. Pls can someone educate me before I feel this people are just blindly obsessed about Igbos!

Pls Note that after thorough investigations, I’ve discovered that Ekpeitit is a Fulani BMC that was just employed to cause confusion between Yorubas, Igbos and Niger Deltans. They’re scared of the recent unity between southerners, pls southerners should ignore him

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by 9japride(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Is the fear of loosing their grip on oil money and oppressive hold on Nigeria. Other tribes are too weak and uninformed on the cunning ways of the north. Niger delta regions for example love to sit on the fence due to the small small benefits they get, they don't see the bigger picture. If it were to be the north that has the oil resources, just imagine how other tribes will be. The boldness of the eastern region person is a stumbling block to their ulterior motives. If every region can adopt the Israeli approach to issues nobody will have the guts to oppress any tribe.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by BKayy: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
9japride:
Is the fear of loosing their grip on oil money and oppressive hold on Nigeria. Other tribes are too weak and uninformed on the cunning ways of the north. Niger delta regions for example love to sit on the fence due to the small small benefits they get, they don't see the bigger picture. If it were to be the north that has the oil resources, just imagine how other tribes will be. The boldness of the eastern region person is a stumbling block to their ulterior motives. If every region can adopt the Israeli approach to issues nobody will have the guts to oppress any tribe.
Well said

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2021
The reason is simple.
Immediately Buhari was elected in 2015, the fulanis went to hold a meeting in Yola where they planned on how to take over Nigeria.
All those times that Nigerians were waiting for Buhari to appoint ministers and hit the ground running, that was when they were strategizing.
Unfortunately for them, Buhari mishandled NK and IPOB issue thereby leading to excalation.
Now other ethnic nationalities are rising up and demanding for self-determination.
If you check, it's the same way they are giving attention to Benue and Ortom because that was the first person that starting spoiling their plans by enacting the anti-grazing law.
In a nutshell,they are angry with the south East for creating awareness and ruining their plans.
that is why they have been suggesting that the five south East states be granted exit from Nigeria but they have also realized that the one too will trigger a chain reaction that will lead to the eventual balkanization of Nigeria.
Now they are back to talking tough about war and all that.i heard that Buhari even want to dialogue with the south East.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
9japride:
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Is there any oil money in the South East?
Please go and blow the pipe lines so the Federal government will listen to your demands like we do in the Niger Delta.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Please go and blow the pipe lines so the Federal government will listen to your demands like we do in the Niger Delta.

You this yoruba boy.
We do in the Niger delta ... indeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Kingsteve(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2021
9japride:

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by temptnow: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2021
godwinkessi:
For awhile now, I’ve been asking myself and people why Northerners are very concerned over the security condition of SouthEastern part of the nation than their own region. I go online and see how they weep on the daily about southeast and I was even trying to catch the reality, some of them placed a 100 million bounty on Nnamdi Kanu. Is it that they can’t use that 100 million to solve their own security challenge or what? What’s giving them so much headache when they hear Igbos want to secede? I go to punch Facebook page and see them everyday crying over secession, but when news about Fulani Terrorists and Boko haram Killing them comes up, you won’t see any of them online again. Pls can someone educate me before I feel this people are just blindly obsessed about Igbos

All Northerners do is to steal from people, they're all bandits

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

You this yoruba boy.
We do in the Niger delta ... indeed
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Okay,I'm a Yoruba boy but go and blow the pipelines. Hahahaha.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by IJOBA11: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2021
BOROROS LIKE JULIUSMALEMA AND OJIOFOR SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by BKayy: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ewu Biafra.
Chameleon, What concerns us with pipelines?
We are taking that your future (Gas) away.
Oil is outdated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ewu Biafra.

You call me goat?
Your father must be an ill bred goat to give birth to a fool like you.
Tell me what brought blowing of pipelines into this discussion.
Let me tell you something,there is no true son of Niger delta that will say go and blow pipelines because that is what outsiders and oppressors use in mocking Niger deltans , so you can see how foolish you are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

You call me goat?
Your father must be an ill bred goat to give birth to a fool like you.
Tell me what is brought blowing of pipelines into this discussion.
Let me tell you something,there is no true son of Niger delta that will say go and blow pipelines because that is what outsiders and oppressors use in mocking Niger deltans , so you can see how foolish you are.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by IJOBA11: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
BORORO HERD TERRORIST WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH THE SOUTH EASTgrin TODAY YOU ARE FROM EDO, TOMORROW YOU ARE FROM AKWAIBOM.

I DEY MONITOR YOU CLOSELY angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by gidgiddy: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
godwinkessi:
For awhile now, I’ve been asking myself and people why Northerners are very concerned over the security condition of SouthEastern part of the nation than their own region. I go online and see how they weep on the daily about southeast and I was even trying to catch the reality, some of them placed a 100 million bounty on Nnamdi Kanu. Is it that they can’t use that 100 million to solve their own security challenge or what? What’s giving them so much headache when they hear Igbos want to secede? I go to punch Facebook page and see them everyday crying over secession, but when news about Fulani Terrorists and Boko haram Killing them comes up, you won’t see any of them online again. Pls can someone educate me before I feel this people are just blindly obsessed about Igbos

Its exposes the deceit of the North. All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in Zamfara State.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
When rich tribes who have oil in abundance talk parasites are trying to talk too.
Meanwhile all the money your state governments get as allocation is from our oil. Just shut up,you people are too noisy.
You make noise but you contribute nothing to Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
BORORO HERD TERRORIST WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH THE SOUTH EASTgrin TODAY YOU ARE FROM EDO, TOMORROW YOU ARE FROM AKWAIBOM.

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:

The guy na mumu.
Very unintelligent mofo.
It's like they recruited him to be causing nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Remember you're a dot in a circle with nowhere to go, if you keep insulting me I'll tell my people to block all access to the outside world and hunger will finish all of you like it finished more than 2 million of useless Biafrans during the civil war. Your life depends on us,never insult a Niger Deltan.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by FakeUnity: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:

This Abokey maloo dey blow him cover everyday grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

This Abokey maloo dey blow him cover everyday grin
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
When rich tribes who have oil in abundance talk parasites are trying to talk too.
Meanwhile all the money your state governments get as allocation is from our oil. Just shut up,you people are too noisy.
You make noise but you contribute nothing to Nigeria.

Once his cover is blown,he will start beating about the bush.
What exactly are you blabbing about ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Unfortunately for you Abokey is far better than a Biafran armed robber.
We trust Hausas and Fulanis more than Biafran criminals.
99% of you are thieves.
Abokey is not even in your class.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Once his cover is blown,he will start beating about the bush.
What exactly are you blabbing about ?

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2021
I know you have no job.You better go and sleep so you can do armed robbery tonight.
I have no time
for owo uneghe.
INO.
Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by godwinkessi: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
99% of you are thieves.

So why can’t u all call ur politicians and help Igbos get their independence?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by FakeUnity: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
99% of you are thieves.

Even to quote person properly dey hard you Mr illiterate Abokey. To disguise sef na rocket science for you. Hopeless almajiri dey claim Ibibio.. grin

See as gworo don scatter ya teeth finish. AbdulMUMUNI grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2021
godwinkessi:

So why can’t u all call ur politicians and help Igbos get their independence?

Please don't make the mistake of trying to engage that mumu in any reasonable discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by Ifearnoevil: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

Even to quote person properly dey hard you Mr illiterate Abokey. To disguise sef na rocket science for you. Hopeless almajiri dey claim Ibibio.. grin

See as gworo don scatter ya teeth finish. AbdulMUMUNI grin

You noticed that. grin
It's like they just recruited him and handed him one cheap android.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? by FakeUnity: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

You noticed that. grin
It's like they just recruited him and handed him one cheap android.

Ekpeitit the abokey got a new android from BMC, he can't even use it to quote properly.

The illiterate almajiri should stick to nokia torch and continue his business of calling wrong numbers and shouting 'Assalam alaikum' and 'Allah Ba turenci!'. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sunday Igboho A Coward? / If We Insist On Rotational Presidency Then It Must Be Middle Belt, SE -kogi Gov / Top IPOB Member Calling For The Killing Of People Who Don't Sit At Home - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.